Hello, much love and many blessings to you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, much love and many blessings to you!

Post by Chimere on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:38 pm

May God bless each and every one of you. :) My name is Chimere and I am saved and I love the Lord with all my heart. Looks like God has answered my prayers because I am constantly facing a dream about this man and the dreams are not going away and I first thought they were in my mind, but after reading this site ... excuse me for a moment, I am actually crying tears of relief and joy, I know now it's not in my mind and that God is dealing with me about this situation. I will post it on the other board because I need help, I kind of been figuring it out on and off through His Presence and these dreams about this man has been going on for over a year and I need peace, prayer and to be prepared so I won't be caught off guard.. I believe wholeheartedly that prayer is the key to everything and it UNLOCKS the doors of answers we are seeking for and it's up to us to go through the doors so He can set us free and walk in liberty. I am glad to be here and I pray I get my answers soon. I hope you all have a blessed new week and May He Bless You REAL GOOD!

Chimere

View user profile http://amzn.to/ICKWgM

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, much love and many blessings to you!

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Hi Chimere! So glad you are here!!! Amen to everything you said above!! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimere on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:18 am

Hey, Daisy, gotta keep it real, that's the only way to live truthfully and freely in Christ. He's teaching me this daily and thank you :) and to God be the glory. I meant what i said, I really believe the answers I'm searching for is here because in the past I was tired of people speaking false things over my life and telling me things they "think" I should hear that benefits them to make them feel better about themselves. As Jesus said in John 8:32 "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." I am all for this site because I have the same beliefs like most of you do here. I'm very particular about whether or not it's coming from God, unless I hear from God Himself and He tells me to speak it, then I will ... if not, I will pray about it and keep silent. Until it becomes clear ;). And I am a full blown advocate of wanting to hear from God for myself! I'm rooting right with you all. This site is truly a blessing and it's not misleading and it helps us to THINK for ourselves with the guidance of the Lord and to commune with Him. Having a personal relationship with our Savior is EVERYTHING! We must always worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. :glory:

Chimere

View user profile http://amzn.to/ICKWgM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top