REPOST: No replies can someone please help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: No replies can someone please help?

Post by Delightful soul on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Gigantic Lady Warrior and the SWORD
by Delightful soul on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:05 am

.Hi all,

I dreamt this weeks ago and feel I know the interp. Just wondering what you all think?

Dream;(in part)

I was looking up at this gigantic warrior who was into karate. She did a huge kick towards me and hurled her big sword down to the ground and as she did I became part of the sword and it went straight down into hell. I knew I would have to go down to hell as the sword and woke up screaming in my bed!!!!!!!!!

Background;

I used to do karate for three years as a late teenager and God told me to quit. It was really hard at the time and I received much spiritual deliverance from this type of karate I did.

I recently met a double degree black belt in the same style karate (she no longer does it but I think she has not had the deloverance from the spirits like I had) and we had become so close we were spending time each day walking and handing out tracts along the beach.

I have found this person to be very dominant in character even to the point of telling me how I should do my business and even criticising me for my weight to justify pushing me to walk fast when we go walking each morning to LOSE WEIGHT.

I know this dream is about control. But would be really interested to know what peoples interps are.

Thanks all you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: No replies can someone please help?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi, D.S. -

You already stated that you feel the dream is about control, and I agree with that. My thoughts are around your becoming part of the sword - obviously the "control" part. Once you're part of the sword, you're no longer independent of her being able to wield you as she wishes, which would be dangerous for you.

Do you feel like you're maintaining your identity around her in real life, or do you feel it weakening?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:57 pm

I actually broke contact with this person. You are correct.

I have forgiven her, but had to move on. The dream was about control and yes I was feeling as though I had become part of her life to such an extent that I felt all my dreams were being changed to suit her dreams. It was becoming very codependent and so I had to reallly cut ties. It was so messy that we were spending all out time together and then she said a few things that bothered me. One was strange was that she had said 'jokingly' that she thought I was her "other half until I got a boyfriend" even though this was said jokingly, I felt that it was a tad out of line and unhealthy to even joke about such things.

She was also telling me I needed to lose weight in order to feel better about myself. The whole home church I was at said that if I wanted to find a nice husband then I should lose weight.

Personally I have come to far in the Lord to put up with such tripe and really felt to leave this home fellowship and join a much healthier congregation. Since I have moved I have been trying to settle in a new church and have been sussing out new ones so hadn't really settled yet. It was strange cause the church I am going to now I had been to a couple of times and felt uncomforable in but also loved the preaching and felt God was saying to overcome my fears of being in a big congregation. It was a case of whether i wanted to take the easy road of being either a big fish in a little pond or a little fish in a big pond. Lots more freedom in a big pond.

happy dance

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Delightful soul wrote:It was a case of whether i wanted to take the easy road of being either a big fish in a little pond or a little fish in a big pond. Lots more freedom in a big pond.

Awesome. Good for you! :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:57 am

thanks

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top