Re: Prayed over in a Dream

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:16 pm

it could be prophetic

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Do you desire this gift Cloud? If so, I believe that you will receive it! This will help you in such a powerful way with the things you have been struggling with. praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:51 pm

If you want this gift, Keep Asking, Seeking, and Knocking!

Luke 11:9 “So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 11 If a son asks for bread[d] from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:34 am

Cloud,

The Promise of the Holy Spirit. John 14:16:

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

I wanted to encourage you Cloud that the Lord promises the Holy Spirit to those who believe. You believe. You need only accept him and praise him. I pray this is an encouragement to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:35 am

Amen Connie!! I was going to add this is a free gift available to all believers, if they want it...you worded it way better than I. :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:37 am

about receiving the Holy Spirit, do i not already have the Spirit as a believer?

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Yes, you do Cloud as Connie stated. But there is a second baptism besides water baptism and that is the baptism of the Holy Spirit. You can read about it throughout Acts, specifically Acts 2.

However, your dream contains an amazing similarity to Acts 19. Starting at verse 1 is says: And it happened while Apollos was at Corinth that Paul, having passed through the upper regions came to Ephesus. And finding some disciples, 2) he said to them, "Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed ?" So they said to him, "We haven't so much as heard whether there is a Holy Spirit." 3.) And he said to them, "Into what then were you baptized?' So they said, "Into John's baptism." 4.)Then Paul said, "John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after Him, that is, on Christ Jesus." 5.) When they heard this they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 6) And when Paul had LAID HANDS ON THEM (emphasis mine) the Holy Spirit came upon them and they spoke with tongues and prophesied.

I don't know whether the Lord is showing you that there is a second baptism He wants to bless you with in this dream, because I don't know who it was that laid hands on you (an angel or fellow member of the body of Christ --which falls more closely with the Bible) but when I received I didn't feel anything either. I actually was in my room alone. I did receive my prayer language, but as I'm learning more and more about the baptism of the Holy Spirit, my everyday life has never been the same. I can't imagine a life without Him (Holy Spirit.) I'd ask God to show you more about this. It really is a wonderful thing and NOT scary as some people claim. I have been delivered from depression and I do not fight it anymore, praise the Lord!
[

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Well put Shan....

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:52 am

about receiving the Holy Spirit, do i not already have the Spirit as a believer?

If there is any doubt, ask Him.
Im not much for just anyone laying hands on me.
I need to see the fruit of their life, be assured that they themselves, have The Holy Spirit.

Evidence that Your life is being sanctified in Christ comes from the inside out, not the outside in.
A person cannot just pray over me and poof, I have become more Holy.

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you. All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you.
(John 16:13-15 ESV)

I am adding this, as the word popped into my head.

The word that came to me was expectation.

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit

Our hope is in God. Man will dissapoint, especially because sometimes man is placed on a pedestal, when we are all children and fallible.
I have had authority issues all of my life. I have depended on people and they have failed my expectations! That is because I was hoping they would fix something it was God's job to fix in me. I must also, do my part. Anyways...going on....

Discern and discard as needed.

Peace,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top