Baking sheets and muffin pans??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baking sheets and muffin pans??

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Okay, here is yet another dream! But first, I want to say that I am not a baker. I have tried and failed many times (I'm definitely more of a cook. Cooking comes naturally, where baking does not). My former co-worker would always give me baking recipes, which were okay, but never great after I was done with them. laugh

The dream: I hear this announcement that a particular comedian on Youtube is about to do a prank call (this comedian is a Christian and he does many things at church events for his Youtube channel; I should also note that I do not watch him often, so I'm not sure what he represents). Instead of seeing a computer screen, which is where I would normally watch him, I see a wooden rack with baking sheets and muffin pans on it. While I'm listening to the call take place I rearrange the pans over and over. They are wrapped in that plastic wrap that most products you buy come in (pans do not normally come with plastic wrap that I have seen).

That was the dream. I have NO idea what the prank was about because my focus was on those pans! :laughing:

Thoughts? Blessings to you all!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baking sheets and muffin pans??

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Hmmm...Im super curious on this one! I dont have a clue...but I want to see what others say about it. All I know is that after reading about the baking pans...It reminded me that Ihave been craving cookies!!! So I ran to make some real quick!! lol! :laughing: :donut:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Daisy wrote:Hmmm...Im super curious on this one! I dont have a clue...

That makes two of us, Daisy! I hope you enjoyed your cookies!! laugh

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Thanks!!! thank you I did...peanut butter ones!! yum! I am looking forward to seeing the posts that you get to see what this one is about. I will be praying for understanding. praying Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:06 pm

I appreciate your prayers! thumbs

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:07 am

Update: I went shopping today with my Mom. She went to pick up a dinner plate from one of the displays and I instantly thought of this dream as I saw the wooden rack the dishes were placed in. I thought this was interesting and so I decided to post it. :loveit:

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:44 am

Awesome! Did anything significant happen on this day, flagging an important message from God by chance??

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top