Two spiritual Fathers bleeding from their privet parts.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two spiritual Fathers bleeding from their privet parts.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:35 am

Hi and greetings dear ones,

I had an interesting dream I need help with. The funny part is in this dream there was more to the dream and I can not remember it I had asked the Lord to help me remember the dream if there is something he is trying to reveal to me and this part is the only part of the dream he revealed and what stuck out for me.

Dream,

I was at my spiritual moms house and her husband was real moody and out of sorts. He is like a spiritual Father figure in my life IRL. I ask my spiritual mom what is wrong with him he had been acting emotional and moody and she tells me he is bleeding in his privet area almost like a women having a period. I was like what I think that is strange. Well then I go over to my other mentors house who is also like a spiritual mom and her husband is like a father figure in my life IRL. My other spiritual mother was not home, and Gary is acting strange as well and not himself. I ask him if he is okay and he says to me with a real sad and tragic look on his face as if there was no cure, that he too was bleeding from his privet parts. I say that is interesting because Jeff is too. I think to myself what is going on? :huh:

Any insights?
Thanks
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Two spiritual Fathers bleeding from their privet parts.

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:54 am

well ,theyboth mite hav medical conditions that are serious,or being 'fathers' i suspect they hav been deeply wounded, but you cant see it,because its hidden/private,[hence private parts] it may hinder them from reproducing themselves in others,if u get me,let me know jeani, bandaid

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:31 pm

Hi Dreamster,

I sense that this has to do with the spiritual Fathers in the spiritual realm. These two spiritual Fathers are of the same age and represent the Fathers heart. There is no way at the same time they have the same condition in the natural unless it is a spiritual condition. I believe the Lord is revealing a word of knowledge that the spiritual Fathers as a whole need our prayers. The life is being poured out of them and it is of the flesh and the Lord wants to bring them back to the place of where they are in him and they are walking and pouring their lives out through being in him.

The Lord revealed this after I posted this dream.

Anyway my friend be Blessed and encouraged the Lord sits upon the throne and loves to reveal himself to us what an honor.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:45 pm

yes they do praying

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top