Water and fighting..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Water and fighting..

Post by globalhealth4 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:28 am

I had two dreams back to back, didn't make sense but they seemed to be connected.

I remember opening doors with someone else that I have a close relationship with like my husband or sister. But I can't remember who. And everytime I opened a door it seemed like I was the only one to walk through. And as soon as I did, a natural disaster always with water rushing was chasing me. I believe I opened at least 3 to 5 doors. Then I ended up in a college setting with my ex from high school who is deceased for years now, and he was fighting on my behalf for some reason I can't recall and he was beat up toward the end of the dream.

Now typically when I dream of him, he is wearing all white or something he would favor while alive and theres always a crowd around us and he is guiding me through the crowd asking me am I okay. And soon after I have these dreams of him, earthquake takes place in real life.

But in this dream he wasn't wearing a shirt, but he had jeans on, and he looked different..smaller in size to be exact.

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Water and fighting..

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi globalhealth4! I wish I had an interpretation for you, but I dont. I do have a couple thoughts though. I am wondering if the person who is with you, that you can't remember, happens to be the Lord? The only other thought I had was since your ex was a little smaller in the dream, is maybe something of a smaller scale will take place in real life (for example, like a smaller earthquake or something). I do think that if there is a pattern with your ex and earthquakes manifesting, that it wouldn't hurt to pray for people involved in whatever God is trying to get your attention about. I will be praying too.... praying Please pray on what I have said, and toss whatever doesn't sit well with you. I am curious to what this dream is meaning. Please keep me updated as it manifests. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:27 am

I will Daisy...

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:54 pm

Sponsored content