Classroom Setting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Classroom Setting

Post by sunshinelove on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:15 am

I was on a school campus setting. There was a classroom of students waiting on me to teach. I was in the class next door waiting for the other teacher to help me. I was supposed to teach the class on relationships but I didn't feel qualified to teach. While my classroom was waiting 2 students walked out. I went after the students ( I don't remember what happened or what was said). I went back to the other classroom but the teacher was too busy to help me. I went into my classroom & the students looked bored while waiting on me.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Classroom Setting

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:02 am

Hi, Sunshinelove -

Do you feel like you are supposed to advise someone, but you think that you really don't have enough experience to be the one to do so? Do you have something that needs to be said, but you're waiting for more confirmation? I wonder if the students that left represent opportunities that are being missed.

I would encourage you to speak what you know to be true and helpful, and to not be discouraged by what you see when you do so, because the outward appearance of those who hear your words isn't a good indicator of what's going on in the heart when they hear you.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:23 am

Wow Mark, this sits well. God has shown me alot since last year since I was mentored undered a prophetic/deliverance ministry & He has moved in a tremendous way in my life. I joined a new church several months ago & the women around my age ask me for help & advice about issues they are dealing with. I hold back because I'm afraid they will not accept what I will say. It's mostly in the area of deliverance. I also hold back because I am afraid that sense I am not in leadership positions & I haven't been attending this church that long the leaders will not accept me either. I hold back alot & there is so much I want to tell these women because I have been where they have been.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:13 am

Oh, that's interesting! In that case, I still encourage you to speak!

And, I pray that the Lord will give you the words to speak to those who are coming to you for help, that the message would be delivered through you in such a way that it'd be well received by those who hear it. I pray that you would have the wisdom to recognize the opportunities to minister to these women, and that you would also operate from a spirit of humility while finding favor with those in authority in your new church. May they recognize the blessings you have to offer.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top