Hiding Emcee/Announcer @ at football game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiding Emcee/Announcer @ at football game

Post by sunshinelove on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:20 pm

I was an announcer or emcee at a football game. My church choir was sitting together singing "He's Able". Instead of me being out front. I was hiding behind something while I was speaking like I was shy. I was speaking very well...things about God.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiding Emcee/Announcer @ at football game

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:56 am

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Ephesian 3:20.

I think this is an encouragement to your other dream to "Hold On". He is reminding you that He is able.

Hope this helps,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:49 am

I agree with Dove Solutions. Seems He is encouraging you... and possibly telling you there is need to be shy and hide, but be bold. Because you with His power you are able to speak (and do) the things of God well. Football games normally have a lot of people at them, thus telling you can effect and help a multitude of people. Also I think it is interesting how Dove-Solutions tied this to the hold on dream. Because in the hold on dream you and others too forgot the words. Yet the Lord is telling you even though you may fall get up because you can do well. Proverbs 24:16
For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again:

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:56 am

Another thought on you and others forgetting the words in your hold on dream. Might be the Lord saying that you are not the only one that does this but others too. We are not alone in our temptations, and when God delivers us, we are able to help others with the same problems or similar problems. Thus you speaking on a loud speaker to a large crowd. Just started rambling on here, hope this helps.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:25 am

Thank you so much Dove Solutions and GreatFulServant for your encouraging words.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top