Series of dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Series of dreams

Post by sunshinelove on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:05 pm

I was in a big house & someone stole some money & left out. The person who stole the money left me to be the blame of it. I was hiding my dad (I couldn't see his face but I know he was a father figure). I felt if he didn't see me he wouldn't get angry. There were other people in the house as well.

I was hiding from my brother in a building. I had his son with me (IRL he does not have any children). He walked past the door I was in and I felt relieved. Then he walked back & started twisted the door knob. He had a gun. I ran out the door. I saw my sister crying and someone yelled at me that my mom was on top of a building. I ran to my mom. She jumped off trying to kill herself but landed on her feet. Then she kept hitting the back of her head on the ground. I finally got to her and held her.

I was in a house. I remember seeing a dead dog's bone outside. There was another dog and a horse tied to a tree. My children's father walked past me. I was afraid but it seemed liked he was confused/mentally ill & didn't recognize me or where he was.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Series of dreams

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:42 pm

sunshinelove wrote:I was hiding from my brother in a building. I had his son with me (IRL he does not have any children). He walked past the door I was in and I felt relieved. Then he walked back & started twisted the door knob. He had a gun. I ran out the door. I saw my sister crying and someone yelled at me that my mom was on top of a building. I ran to my mom. She jumped off trying to kill herself but landed on her feet. Then she kept hitting the back of her head on the ground. I finally got to her and held her.

Based upon what you shared in your other dream, right off the bat I thought that this might also be about your friend's situation, that you were her in the dream. It may be exaggerated within the dream, but everything that's going on could represent the turmoil she's feeling. Being shown to you, it's likely a call to continue to pray, as I'm sure you have been doing.

God is concerned enough about your friend that he's provided someone (you) to stand in the gap for her.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:47 pm

TheWhiteShadow,
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help! I was thinking about this dream all day. It didn't fit me at all. Yes I believe you are right. My friend does have a son around the same age as the boy in the dream. Yes I will intercede for her b/c she's being crying out for help but I don't think anyone is listening. Praise the Lord for this dream.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top