car spinning out of control

View previous topic View next topic Go down

car spinning out of control

Post by beaumontfamilylawyer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:59 pm

in my dream, i seemed to be in a vehicle, which was spinning out of control. there was nothing i could do except cry out to God. i don't think i was driving, nor was anyone else. i don't believe i ever crashed into anyone or anything. when i awoke, i had a song going through my head, which is a new song recently recorded by a friend that i plan to hire or go into business with this january. i am also interested in him as a potential mate. during the dream, i was afraid, but when i awoke, unscathed, i felt fine, only with his song in my spirit. i think it may mean that god is in control of my situation; that i'm not able to control it.

PLEASE HELP! THANKS!

beaumontfamilylawyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: car spinning out of control

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Hello, friend -

Mia has a webpage put together specifically about car dreams. Here is the link for you: http://www.miasherwood.com/theme_car.html

The dream could very well mean that God is in control, since you never crashed and were not hurt. How you felt in the dream, though, could represent your own feelings about it, even though he is still in control. It sounds like you have some potentially big plans coming up soon. Are your feelings about these things similar to those in the dream (though likely exaggerated within the dream)?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beaumontfamilylawyer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Thanks, Mark, for your help! Yes, I have some big plans; however, I guess I'm a little careful, not knowing how they'll turn out. In the dream, I was afraid because of the way the vehicle was spinning and jerking. I don't think I'm afraid of what's to come, but I do believe that I may try to make things happen, and that God may be telling me that I can't make it happen; only He can.

beaumontfamilylawyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beaumontfamilylawyer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:26 pm

It's funny, Mark, that I had already skimmed over Mia's webpage about car dreams, but I hadn't noticed that the dream posted as an example was about someone recording music. When i awoke, the song that my friend just recorded and is about to release on a new album was in my spirit. HMMMM....

beaumontfamilylawyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Very interesting, indeed! I'd be interested to see how the events transpire in the new year.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:40 pm

nerd Scratch Chin hmmmm,, sounds like an event in ur life ,perhaps ur job,,wer things go outta control tornado kood be wiv ur frend, nerd ,i wood prayful consider this drm wow :inyourdreams: ,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beaumontfamilylawyer on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:28 am

Thanks, Dreamster. I will!

beaumontfamilylawyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 pm

Sponsored content