Giant Egg in my hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giant Egg in my hands

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:59 pm

I was in some kind of grocery line. I had gone to this place to pick up an egg. I saw a table laid out and a man sitting behind it. He had like two white eggs sitting on this table in a nest. I picked up the largest one, because somehow I knew it belonged to me and that's what I had come their for and I needed it. Then once I had it in my hands, another man ran up to the man sitting at the table and says "That's the biggest egg we have, are you sure you want to let her walk out with it? I took another look at the egg in my hands and saw that it was indeed much larger than I had first seen it. It looked like it was almost splitting down the middle it was so large!" The man looked at me and just waited to see how I would handle this. It was almost like I was being tested..but It WAS my egg...or so I thought...I kinda felt guilty for not leaving it for someone else to get, but then I knew this other greedy man meant it for their own gain. Scratch Chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giant Egg in my hands

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi, Laura -

You know, it's funny to me that in a grocery store, the egg you were looking for was in a nest. Nest-egg comes to mind...like something that was saved up for a long time. Are you anticipating a blessing that's a long time coming? You seemed very purposeful in the dream - this was something that you 1.Needed, 2.Was the Reason you made the trip, and 3. Belonged to you.

I just want to encourage you to receive this blessing without doubt. It's yours. You don't need to feel guilty about it!

Be Blessed,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:31 am

Thanks Mark! I think this dream is related to that Maple Syrup dream I had listed in the Testing Forum. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but the Lord has told me there's a blessing coming.. happy dance I guess I have been feeling guilty about it. I think of everyone else that's in need and it's difficult for me to receive it joyfully. Thanks Mark!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:54 pm

In my quiet time today, your dream came right to mind as I read these verses. Even if you have already settled the matter in your heart, I still want to pass these to you:

1 Samuel 9:23-24 - "Samuel then instructed the cook to bring Saul the finest cut of meat, the piece that had been set aside for the guest of honor. So the cook brought it in and placed it before Saul. "Go ahead and eat it," Samuel said. "I was saving it for you even before I invited these others!"

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:49 pm

WOW!!! THANK YOU!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaenmari on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi

Just wanted to confirm that thought. Whenever I dream about an egg the word promise and the time it takes for the promise to be fulfilled always comes to mind. I have been dreaming about eggs a lot lately as well as I am also waiting for a promise to come to pass. And when you get that blessing, you should take all of it. In the dream you had a choice between two and i'm so glad you took the biggest one. God doesn't want to bless you with a double portion, because a portion is only part of a whole. He wants to bless you with two full wholes. We have the whole Kingdom of God inside of us. And God wants us to use the fullness of it. And also, the other guy who wanted to use the egg for selfgain, shows me that God's seen your heart and that it is upright and humble in receiving from Him. Way to go! It's gonna be awesome! you go girl!

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Hi Daph,

Just a thought that crossed my mind as I read your post. It could be that whatever BIG blessing that comes your way, others will think you are not deserving or equipped to handle or there may be jealousy regarding your blessing. Watch out for naysayers.

Also, the egg splitting down the middle makes me think of Ps. 23 where the cup runneth over!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top