Giant Octopus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giant Octopus

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:50 pm

I don't know that these two are related but I had these dreams last night.

dream 1: I dreamed I was swimming in the ocean and their was a woman's voice speaking about the ocean creatures. I knew they were on the hunt for a certain type of octopus. I paused behind a rock for a break in swimming and I noticed a Giant Octopus hiding. The woman was very excited because a sighting like this one was rare! I drifted down the rock and sat in what I thought was a secure place, but the Octopus grabbed my hand with it's tenticals!!! I couldn't believe he intended to eat me! I was in shock, but more so denial, like "there's no way this is happening to me, this thing CANT be serious!" I was struggling so hard, but I cant remember if I died in the end. I knew that this thing could bite my head off easily if it wanted to. bandaid

praying
I think the deep sea is significant...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giant Octopus

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Hello, Laura -

I want to ask you a question: Are you a part of anything where someone else's enthusiasm toward it could turn into something unsafe for yourself?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:28 am

LOL this dream manifested like an hour after I posted it, and actually Mark that's exactly how I felt! laugh

I had recorded a movie called Moby Dick, thinking it was going to be like the book, but it was a Sci Fi rendition that was just rediculous! I was thinking, "How could someone make a movie this cheesy?" I turned it off because I didn't feel like it was entertaining and I didn't like the scary monster spin they were doing. And the girl in the back ground speaking ended up being a girl in the movie that was an expert on all these underwater things laugh Instead of Ishmael, her name was Michelle laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:35 am

Ha! That is awesome! :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:57 am

laugh I know it's so funny, I was so worried about what in the world a giant octopus could mean!!! laugh I knew what it was when Ahab blew up a school of enormous giant squid laugh You know those kind that are almost impossible to find IRL? Anyway I thought it was too funny!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top