Items Stolen Out of My Purse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Items Stolen Out of My Purse

Post by pwilso512 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:12 am

I dreamt I was at someone's house that I knew through another friend. Her house was in a bad neighborhood. It was dark. I was in her bathroom. I remember waiting for my brother, but he never showed up. I went through her house looking for my brother. I felt like I shouldn't be there. I was scared. It felt like some evil things were going on in her house. So I walked out the front door in the livingroom. A girl on the couch let me out and locked the door. It was about 2am. I was afraid to walk home, but I did. I ran all the way through the neighborhood. I passed some guys hanging on the corner. I was hoping that I wouldn't get shot. I crossed the main street and finally was in my neighborhood, and I felt safe. But before I got to my house, I realized I left my purse in the bathroom. I really didn't want to go back, but I had my inhaler, credit cards, license, etc. in my purse. I turned around. I ran all the way back. I passed the guys on the corner again. I knocked on the door twice hoping it was the right door because it was dark. It was the right one. I told the girl who was on the couch that I left my purse in the bathroom. I followed her to go get it. It was a group of girls huddled around the bathroom. They wouldn't let me in. I was handed my purse, and it had items missing. It was lighter than usual. My cell phone and credit cards were missing. The owner of the house (a lady) handed me a stack of cards. I took out my credit cards, the rest of the cards weren't mine. They were gift cards from a store. The lady kept saying "I'm going to get arrested." I did not see the police, but I gave her back the gift cards because I felt like she was trying to set me up by giving them to me. Before I left, I double checked my wallet. My license and social security card were missing. And I still did not have my cell phone. I asked for it. Then I woke up. I never got my all of my things back. crying

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Stolen Out of My Purse

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:30 am

hmmm thats sounds quite traumatic, is it possable youve gone down an path to deal with some 'stuff' [bathroom]needing some support,but not getting any wen you needed it,youve gone way outside your comfort zone,but somewhere in the process youve lost somethings precious to you,maybe been excluded from a womans group ? a communication brakedown,loss of idenytity[phone/cards] things substituted arent the same as the real thing, bandaid i hope this helps,sad i know, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top