The girl of my dreams, literally!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The girl of my dreams, literally!

Post by knight63 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 am

I do not remember the entirety of the dream except that I was checking out a girl I was interested in and she was with another girl at my old church in the sanctuary. Now in the sanctuary, there were long sheets going down the center of the church, splitting it to two sections. We were both on the right side and I she was with a friend or church member that was a woman.

I remember being a distance from her but constantly checking her out. If I were to give a one sentence about the entire dream, it was to check her out. Our old sanctuary was connected to a larger new expansion leaving the previous sanctuary, the fellowship hall. In the fellowship hall, near the rear was an old kitchen and after watching her leave to go into the foyer of the new sanctuary, I remember seeing her from behind, she was wearing one of those large dresses from movie ‘Gone with the Wind.’ It was beautiful, with violet flowers all over the entire dress.

As I she left I ventured into the kitchen in the rear of the church with one of my friends and former manager where I used to work at the church now. He was walking a few steps ahead of me and deep inside, I was so excited to see her but tell him everything because I really enjoy talking about her to other people I trust. However, I hesitated and did not tell him because in real life I did actually tell him and he was supportive but did not believe she was the one for me and at times really negative about her and me hooking up in real life, after she said no the first time, I never brought it up again.

We were in the old kitchen and there was a ton of food, like in a buffet line. In real life he is over the kitchen and he really does buffet lines for large events and conferences. There may have been a conference or an event but we never really had one in reality at that church. Him and I were talking about something, cannot remember, however, not about her. As I am eating, I look up and there she is in the kitchen to with a girl and they were both eating from the buffet. The buffet was really nice; it had that silver covers and linings like at a wedding and really good food which was really nice!

Next part of the dream, she was in the new part of the church over to the right side but the sanctuary was larger with a lot of people and it did not look the same. In the part of the dream, I kept staring at her during worship and either she called me or text me saying, ‘What are doing?’ That was not in a mean way, but she was wondering why I kept staring at her. She knew I was staring at her and it was not at bad thing.

That was everything I can remember about the dream and there is some symbolism that could have some real good meaning. Also this is a girl that I have been interested in for nearly two years and I have had around twenty different dreams about her and me. I am in waiting on the Lord for God to write this love story. Thanks.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The girl of my dreams, literally!

Post by unaday* on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:53 am

A couple things jumped out to me... your friend that was supportive but doesn't agree with you going for this girl- I noticed in your dream that he was walking 'ahead' of you...could he be one that has more insight or wisdom the saying is "he's one step ahead of you"
The other thing that stood out was you being caught up in the young lady during a significant time of the service - Worship service!! It appears to me that you were almost...distracted. She texted you or called you and asked "what are you doing?" Now do you remember if you 'heard' those words or were they written words in your dream- could that have actually been a direct word or alert from God? 'What are you doing?'
Not to say that she isn't the one but some things to chew on....
Also...do you remember the colour of the sheets that were split in two?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:35 pm

I am open to anything right now.

That guy, he actually seemed jealous in real life when he told me that she probably is not the one, that is the main reason why i stopped talking about her to him. He is a great guy and he and his wife are amazing but they said that they knew who i was supposed to marry and i asked them repeatedly but with no answer. I believe that the Lord revealed to me who they think i am supposed to marry and i disagree. Long story.

This girl in the dream may or may not be the one, but i want to fully know and invest in or move on. I have received prophetic words, dreams, visions, confirmations, so forth about her. My heart says one thing, but i want to be sure and i want hard evidence. I just do not want to mess it up in the natural.

The best thing for me to do is to fully give it up to God and pray. I just have these dreams every week or every other week without even thinking about her.

Thanks for all your help, i like to hear different perspectives.

The sheets were fresh and white.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:01 pm

Dear Knight63:
I do understand how it feels to keep thinking about someone and getting confirmation after confirmation on some things. The bible says in Jeremiah 17:9 that "the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, who can understand it?" meaning that you can't trust your feelings in your heart because it can be untrue. You have to trust God with your feelings and allow him to show you who you need to be with, through the power of the holyghost. Only God knows whats in the heart and only HE can reveal those deep dark hidden things that are unknown. That's the best advice I can give that someone gave me. God knows what you desire, and you have the mind of Christ so he will not have you confused about who your "wife to be" is.
take care
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:11 am

Hey Knight
I don't know why every time i think of the white sheets split in two that I keep thinking of the veil that was torn in after Christ was risen from the dead. You know that the torn veil symbolized access into the presence of God and to get into the presence of God is through prayer and worship. It was like 'intercession' You were both on the right side......
Just a thought ' could you two be praying about the same thing'
I don't know...this is just a thought ...but the split sheets really seem to illuminate access into his presence. Would you consider yourself an intercessor? Is she in the ministry of intercession?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:14 pm

Thanks Unaday,

I am not sure, but i know she prays about everything and does not act on anything unless she heard from God. I have prayed for people and stood in the gap as an act of intercession. Maybe i am supposed to really pray about it and intercede for the situation if that is the case, we were both on the same side (in the dream), maybe she is praying about the man of her dreams like i am praying for mine...(not knowing who it fully is yet?)

You may have hit the nail on the head, i am not sure, but she and i might be praying for the same thing and we do not know what the other one is desires or asking God about and interceding for spouses.

Thanks

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:16 pm

what did you feel when you saw the white sheets?
daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:41 am

I felt the pure freshness of newly washed sheets drying in the sun and the funny thing about those sheets, they were blowing in the wind as if they were outside being dried on a clothes line but were in a church.

I felt extremely happy to see her and stared because i felt as though i was allowed to look at her. It was a very happy, butterfly in my stomach feeling when the sheets were blowing. It was the feeling as though you purposely wanted to get caught staring! However, i felt that i was at a distance from her but still enjoyed the beauty of her presence.

Here is something else, i was on the right side with her, but then i remembered looking out from the sheets because i was in the center of them looking on. I remember them blowing in front and behind because that is where one sheet ended and another one started. I was in the center of that.

Can any one give me a symbolism on what the dress she was wearing had.

Thanks!

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top