Strangest Airplanes I've ever seen. Need to figure this one out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strangest Airplanes I've ever seen. Need to figure this one out

Post by astra on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Sorry, this is going to be a long one :-) I just need to figure this one out. Before I went to bed, I asked the Lord to show me how my healing would come. I've bin praying and believeing for for my healing to manifest for so long and still did not see the manifestation.

So last night I had series of these strange dreams. The first scene: there was a tiny plane flying right in front of a great big cliff that was behind it like a wall or background. I also saw a waterfall flowing over the edge of the cliff. And then there was a big mean person to the left and slightly behind me (I was watching the whole thing).

This being/person looked humongous compared to the airplane and his goal was to destroy it. The giant aimed at the plane, hurled something or fired something at the plane and this weapon/object went right through the plane and hit the cliff. Immediately the waterfall and the planedisappeared and it turns out that the plane and water were just a hollogram to serve as a decoy. The actuall plane was flying away absolutely unharmed.

When the waterfall disappeared I saw a big dent in the cliff where that weapon hit. The size of it compared to the plane was like an apple compared to a fly. When the giant realized he did not destroy the plane he had a really dumb/stunned look on his face. He simply could not figure out how this happened, and how he could of missed the plane.

I remember feeling great joy and relief that the real plane escaped and was admiring the trick that was used to divert the weapon of the enemy so skillfully away from the real plane. This little plane had bright blue and red markings on it.

Next scene: someone is showing me a big cloud in the sky and says: there is an airplane resting on it, but it is made so that it totally blends in with the cloud and when anyone looks at it, they see just a big cloud and not the airplane.

I looked at it and saw a big white cloud in the middle of blue sky, and on top of the cloud there was a big airplane just resting on it. It looked like a big passenger airliner. I thought to myself, "What are they talking about? I can still see the plane. I see its fuselage, wings etc."

Even though the plane was white, like the cloud, there were still markings on it. It had bright blue and red stripes diagonally on its wings. The plane looked VERY important. Like it was the chief airplane, something like "Airforce 1". There was a sense of peace and confidence coming from the plane. (Strangest thing I've ever seen - a huge airplane resting on a cloud in mid-air!! I wish it was possible to videotape our dreams!!!)

The next scene: I was at an airport and someone kept showing me different planes. These were on the ground. The emphasis was still of the unusual looks of them. They still had main shape of a regular airplane with wings, fuselage, tail etc, just some detail looked strange.

I remember this one in particular. It had a very long fuselage, kind of too long and narrow. It went on a slant up from its tail to about 2/3ds of it's body and then slightly down. It very much reminded me a Concord shaped plane. I remember thinking how narrow and long it was and there was only room for two double rows of seats in it (unlike normal big planes, where there are 3 tripple rows of seats).

I was watching passengers boarding the plane and was thinking that the part of the plane that goes slightly down like a slope must feel weird and how are people not tumbling down. Bot somehow they were OK. Then I saw from the inside of the plane people were walking in the aisle carrying their suit cases, jackets and tickets in an orderly manner walking towards their seats. I did not see any flight attendants directing them. Passengers were on their own, but there was total order. Until some people started to "jump the line". This did not start chaos though, the unruly ones stopped doing what they were doing. Then it sort of zummed in on the part where the plane's body was "bent" I saw that it's how the plane was built - just its particular structure and that's why the fuselage was on an angle.

Then next scene: I am in a classroom settings and all the students are girls from my high school. There was not a single boy there. Teachers were all males and they were military guys dressed in military uniforms like drill sergeants. They told us we had to sleep for a couple of hours (that was during day time). We were in a big room with beds in it.

The military teachers were very strict and we were afraid to make them mad. But nobody wanted to sleep. We were very quiet at first pretending to be asleep, but then could not manage anymore and started talking. Then someone said "this is ridiculous, we have to tell them we are not sleeping".

Then the scene changed and we were again sitting in a classroom. All the military guys-teachers were standing at the front of the class telling us about the upcoming training. They said there was a guy coming to train us from the top forces. I actually saw him even though he was not there yet. If I could compare the way he looked, I'd say he looked like Ed Harris in the movie "The Rock" (but with a different face and even less hair - sorry, Ed :-). He was dressed in a different uniform (still military), but looked like very high ranked. His uniform looked like he was top ranking officer from some special troops, not their "fancy" uniform, but combat uniform with all the important rank markings on his arm.

The regular teachers said "if you think we are strict, wait till you meet him." They said he was extremely demanding. I got a feeling the training will be fierce, for top combat tasks. The whole time I was thinking "I am going to pass this training with flying colors. I've failed so many times in my life, but this time I WON'T! I am going to excel, not miss a single word of that top combat teacher and will pass the course no matter what." I had the determination of a bulldog. And somehow I felt very confident that it was going to happen just like I thought. As I was listening very attentively to the teachers, my high school BFF started talking to me (by the way in real life we had the same names), trying to get me to do something she wanted (not class related). I told her to be quiet and to stop distracting me.

The last scene (the most weird one): I had to buy boots for my daughter as it was getting colder and she did not have any. I had to borrow $40.00 from my parents to pay for them. I intended to give the money back in 1 months when I was going to get paid. I felt extremely uncomfortable borrowing from my parents, but I had no choice.

Here's the bizarre part - when you think "boots' you'd expect to see two items. In my dream I had only 1 item in my hands and it looked like a wine glass on a short stem and the strangest part was - it was not made out of glass, but out of some sort of rubber (like chewy toys for infants). I remember thinking - why would I pay $40.00 for this, it looked cheap and not very warm (still thought these were boots! - WEIRD) I remember its color was beige.
Please help me with this one. I really want to figure out if this is related to my health/healing and if there is a message or instructions of some sort for me to receive my healing. Or maybe this is totally unrelated.

Thank you very much and God bless!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Strangest Airplanes I've ever seen. Need to figure this one out

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:52 am

When I read your dream, It reminded me of this verse "For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my motherís womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:13

The airplanes reminded me of different people and body styles and designs and how we are all made different for the Glory of God.

I don't have an interpretation from the Holy Spirit about your dream, but if this dream is regarding your healing, it would seem to me that the enemy has tried in a big way to take you out, but failed! PRAISE GOD!! I felt the plane resting on the cloud was God's way of keeping you away from the enemy and providing a high place for you!

Here's another verse I feel is for you

"For who is God except the Lord? Or who is the Rock save our God,

The God who girds me with strength and makes my way perfect?

He makes my feet like hinds' feet [able to stand firmly or make progress on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble]; He sets me securely upon my high places.

He teaches my hands to war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your right hand has held me up; Your gentleness and condescension have made me great." Psalm 18:31

I feel the rest of the dream where you are in training, is about how the Lord teaches your hands to battle. I wonder if the man from "The Rock" represents someone who stands on THE ROCK and has been through something similar that you're going through and is teaching and training you in this walk you have.

With the boot dream, I was thinking it was about a gift you feel wasn't worth the money and trouble you went through to get it.

Again just some thoughts, but I did feel led of the Holy Spirit to share those particular scriptures.
God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:52 am

Thank you, Laura, for your help! I think you're right about so many things here. I actually was diagnosed with cancer last spring, but it was caught very early and it only took a 15 minute surgery to take it out. Then they did a major suregery to make sure there is nothing left and PRAISE GOD - there was NOTHING left of it. No further treatment needed whatsoever. I also recovered in record time. Maybe this is why the giant hit hard, but missed :-) God is AWESOME!

The big plane on the could seemed way too big to represent tiny me :-) I am still struggling to get healing for two other health issues. One is strange swelling that doctors thought it was hernia, but after checking it, it turned out there wasn't any (but the swelling is still thre and hurts), and another looks/feels like IBS. Again, my doctor keeps sending me away saying it might be stress and keeps telling me to come back in a month or two and see if it goes away on its own. After she did it few times, I simly stopped going and am only relying on the Lord for healing.

I was thinking that the weird shaped planes could be some insight as to where the problem is and specifically how to pray about it or what's causing it. It could be some unresolved heart/bad attitude issue. I believe these things can actually cause physical illnesses. I tried to pray over every issue in my heart I could possibly think of, thoroughly repented of anything as far in my past as I could remember myself, but the manifestation of the healing is still not here yet. I must be missing something :-(

I will meditate on the scriptures you gave me and I will confess them during my prayers!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with me and reminding me how great our God is and how much He cares!! May God bless you richly!!!!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top