Black Snake in Classroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Snake in Classroom

Post by I, A.M. on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:22 am

I've been praying about this dream & searching the forums this morning for an interpretation.

I had a good sleep last night for the first time in weeks. I had been prayed over to bind up & cast out bad & weird dreams not from the Lord. Before I drifted off my closed eyes saw clouds of darkness being destroyed - I drifted off in peace.

Early this morning I had a dream that I went to my 4th grade daughter's classroom. The teacher wanted to tell me that they - he and the school board - had killed the class pet - a long, long harmless blacksnake. I was shocked to hear this since there were still pictures of the children holding the snake all around the classroom. There was even a picture of me holding the snake in my 2 hands, but it was stretched out very long. (I won't even touch a snake IRL so to see me holding one in a picture was shocking.) There is no class pet IRL.

The teacher went on to explain that they had felt the snake was becoming too interested in the children - unusual behavior for a blacksnake - and was getting out of it's cage to interact with all the kids - unusually. They killed it for this behavior - and he showed me it's dead, lifeless body. He said no one but he & the school board had suspected anything.

Anyone have any revelations?

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Snake in Classroom

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:24 am

Hello, I, A.M. -

If you haven't yet seen it, here's the link to Mia's page about snakes:

http://www.miasherwood.com/dream_symbols_snakes.html

She says that the environment in which the snake is pictured will represent the area of issues. So, a classroom could be an area of teaching. Looking at the rest of the dream, it would make sense that the teaching was something perceived as harmless. In the dream, it was in the beginning stages of what could eventually become out-of-control. For only the teacher and the school board to have suspected anything...it's probably something that only the church government recognizes.

As I'm typing this, I'm wondering if there's a change that's occuring (or about to) in your church?

These are just my thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I, A.M. on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:57 am

Mark, you are the 2nd confirmation! Here was an outside interpretation:

About your daughter, the classroom and the black snake: The black snake is symbolic of demonic presence, as he has always appeared in the form as a serpent/snake. Luke 10:19 tells us that "He has given us authority to trample on SERPENTS and scorpions, and over ALL the power of the enemy, and by NO means shall any harm come to us."

Also, the snake being depicted as a pet for the children, to me, symbolizes the way that the devil has gotten control of our young people, and slithered his way into being accepted as a "pet".

The teacher is one of God's Angels, sent forth to fight and win the battle over the minds, bodies and well being of the children, and River, in particular, as she is your daughter.

The administration could be higher up Angels, or it could be God Himself. The snake has been killed and removed from lives of the children, which means that they, and your daughter River, have been set free from imminent, unnoticed danger, and they can now grow, with great freedom, without fear.

The children holding the snake/pet is symbolic of how the enemy deceives us into believing he is harmless and can be held by the children. Remember Eve in the garden, it was a serpent form that came to her.

About you holding the black snake, this is symbolic of the serpents power and influence that he has been exerting over you and your life, and God allowed you to see that these forces are demonic and dangerous.

The Angel perceived that the snake was being unusually interested in the children is indicative of our letting our guard down, and allowing ourselves to be lured into a lifetime of darkness, and, furthermore, this is showing us how we do not pray enough over our children, and put a hedge of protection over them, when they are in the most vulnerable time in their lives, and when the enemy comes in, mesmerizes us all, and steals our children forever. Then, we grow up with the serpent exerting great force and harm over us, and every area of our lives.

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:32 am

Well let me be the third. I totally agree with Mark on this one.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top