An Awakening

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Awakening

Post by Wave_Surfer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:43 am

Hi,
I seem to be entering a new season in my life. Although I had 2 dreams over the last 3 or 4 years that I knew were powerful dreams from God, I thought all the rest were just 'me processing my own thoughts.' Sorting out the previous days thoughts and putting them in the file cabinet, etc. but then I started having more dreams and when I shared then with a brother in Christ, he helped to show me that they had spiritual meanings and were not just plain, obvious straight forward dreams that I thought they were.

After he opened my eyes to what was happening, things moved into a new gear. Since he showed me even the most simple dreams have additional and deeper meanings about a week ago, I have had a meaningful God dream every single morning!

On top of that, the dreams are progressing in even these few days. First the dreams got more complex and were more obviously spiritual. Then it started involving other people's experiences. Then I had Jesus show up in a dream and I don't remember actually having Jesus show up in my dreams during any of the 30+ years since I have been saved.

Anyway, this dream explosion is only part of how God is bringing a very different season into my life and the people in my life have been very supportive and excited for what God is doing and seemed to believe faster than me in me having prophetic dreams.

With all of this going on, I thought I would try to find a community to plug into as I try to understand and grow in this gifting. I have typed up all of the dreams I have gotten in the last week or so.

Some dreams seem fairly obvious. Some dreams I have no idea what is going on. One dream, I keep changing my opinion on what I think it is about. There is another dream that I had recently that was in 3 parts and I feel confident, that I understand what is going on, but one part of one part of the dream I am some what lost on and I might need to understand it, so I may try to share it on this forum.

Anyway, I have been reading in this web site and wanted to say, 'Hi!'

Wave_Surfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Awakening

Post by Cholette on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Flower Power bouncing Flower Power

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray all of the revelation you need regarding what God is speaking to you, comes in abundance.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wave_Surfer on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Thank you!
This place has already helped. Things I have read here have helped me to understand more by myself and to hear and understand God better. :)

Wave_Surfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:07 am

Welcome! This is the place for teaching and interpretation. :hallelujah: They seem to come hand in hand. I agree that the Lord will reveal all to you!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:14 pm

:hi: Welcome to the site wavesurfer! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top