MOVING & LEADING MOTHER DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MOVING & LEADING MOTHER DREAM

Post by ellycat316 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:04 am

I dreamt that I was in a very large room (supposedly with my family) and we were getting ready to move out of the place we were staying in. The landlord was there too, but we hadnít told her yet that we were moving, and I thought we must tell her.

Next scene: There was a bad storm, and my mother & I were outside, I was leading her by her hand; she was facing the opposite way (backwards) as we were walking so the wind would not hit her in the face.

My thoughts: Could there be a move in my life (spiritual or in the natural)???
Donít know what the landlord represents.

Mother can mean the church-could it be I will be leading in
something pertaining to people???
Maybe my mother walking backwards could mean the
unsaved or people that need a touch from God???
HELP!

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MOVING & LEADING MOTHER DREAM

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Hi ellycat! :hi: Im sorry I dont have an interpretation for you, but I will share my thoughts and ask a question or two. Please toss whatever doesn't fit. When I read the dream, I think that it is absolutely the right thing to do letting the landlord know your on the move. Do you have any ideas or changes that you would like to put into place at church? If so, could the landlord symbolize the leadership of the church?

When I looked up landlord this is what I found...'The two parties step into relationship under the law of real estate property by signing a contract called lease. With this contract the one party, which has superior title to the property, ie the landlord, grants possession and use of it for a limited period to the other party, ie the tenant. The landlord/landlady may not be the actual owner of the property but keeping in some way the right to sub-lease.'

Also, to me it seemed that you were sheltering your mom, or protecting her. Is there a new ministry that you would like to start up, or serve in right now that would involve protecting the sheepfold of those in God's house?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:33 am

Hi Daisy,
I'm not sure about the meaning of the landlord yet My Christian Dream book says landlord can represent the Lord or the devil.

Your thoughts on my "sheltering my mother" go along with what my thoughts regarding working/leading people that need a touch from God. I've been praying that the Lord will use me to do exploits for His Glory. I believe the Lord will do that according to the many dreams He has given me (with their interpretation). Especially when I saw the words "Jesus is on the way to see you" just before I awoke a couple of wks. ago. I'm waiting for Him with expectation (any day now).

Merry Christmas, Daisy!

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Merry Christmas to you too! :hooray: When you figure it out, it will click or be like a lightbulb. Let me know when you find what fits...Im curious too. Where there any feelings that really stood out in the dream?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top