Dream Interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Interpretation

Post by lindyloo on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:52 pm

This is a dream my daughter Kelly had recently and would like to know what it means:-
"My dream starts off with me seeing a plague of locusts everywhere and immediately the thought of the end times came to my mind. I wasn't sure at first but then I'm with my mother at what I assume is a shopping mall and there were a lot of people around us. A question was asked who do I want to take with me? Not knowing what this meant my eyes were directed to the sky and I saw what I thought was shooting stars but they were fire balls. Then the end-time thought came to my mind again and I told my mom we need to find my Dad and pray for him to be saved.
We start searching for him and I see my brother,Dad and mum-in-law. My kids were not there and I wondered why. Seeing my Dad, the number 8 came to mind, followed by the question " who do I want to take with me". I started counting on my hands. I wanted Mum ,Dad , my brother, my partner and mum-in-law. But we were only 6, assuming 8 was the how many people I should take.

Then the thought my kids would make 8 but got the feeling that they had gone"up" already. So we formed a circle and started praying for my Dad. Once that was done I had a feeling to pray for my partner as well so he would not be left behind

Then I woke up and thought why was I left behind and my kids had gone "up" but a feeling of needing to pray for Dad was greater.

lindyloo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Interpretation

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:27 am

Seems like the theme of the dream is to be ready and pray for others so they are to be ready.
Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way: 1 Samuel 12:23.....See also Ezek. 13:5, 22:30

It could be saying your kids are ready to meet the Lord full filling the below verses and your partner and dad still need a break through.

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 3

1If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:32 am

lindyloo wrote:

Then I woke up and thought why was I left behind and my kids had gone "up" but a feeling of needing to pray for Dad was greater.

Seems like the Lord is telling you not to be so concerned about yourself (selfish) but focus on your dad and his need to be ready. The Lord will take care of you as you do his business.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lindyloo on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:57 am

Edit/Delete this post
Delete this post

Re: I asked god to show me the face of my future husband in my dream

Post by lindyloo on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:12 am
A co-worker had a dream and is asking for an interpretation. She dream t that she was laying in a hospital bed. She saw someone who was dressed like a nurse in white on her left hand side but could not see the persons face. There was also a doctor who was putting a drip up. The water in the drip was clear. As it came down the pipe it was mixed with blood and the color changed. When she got up the the next morning she was having stomach cramps and now thinks there is a connection with the dream she had.

Regards

Lindlyloo

lindyloo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:02 am

I agree with GreatfulServant. Took the words right out of my mouth!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lindyloo on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:41 am

A co-worker had a dream and is asking for an interpretation. She dream t that she was laying in a hospital bed. She saw someone who was dressed like a nurse in white on her left hand side but could not see the persons face. There was also a doctor who was putting a drip up. The water in the drip was clear. As it came down the pipe it was mixed with blood and the color changed. When she got up the the next morning she was having stomach cramps and now thinks there is a connection with the dream she had.

Regards

Lindlyloo

lindyloo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:43 am

Maybe it's a warning. Does she have a history of medical problems?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top