A bereaved widow crying / Weird car dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bereaved widow crying / Weird car dream

Post by Stephanie444 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:10 pm

I had a couple of dreams in the past couple of nights which I'm not sure are from God or just natural dreams from my own thoughts. I'd appreciate your input!

1) I was driving a large vehicle when all of a sudden a huge white vehicle with a dummy in the driver's seat came at me head on and blocked my path at an intersection. From then, my car started driving itself as if it were programmed on autopilot, turned around and took a detour until it eventually got back to the same intersection and the other vehicle was gone. Then I got out and went inside a church where one of my professors from college who is also a pastor was. I wanted to ask him to pray for me for my upcomming trip to Egypt (which is coming up in 2 weeks in real life). He looked older than in real life and was busy talking to a bunch of people and kind of ignored me when I tried to talk to him so I left the church.

If this dream is from God, I wonder if the car part has something to do with my career / calling / direction issues that I'm going through right now trying to figure out the next step in my life?

2) I went to go visit someone (who in real life lost her husband this year and I pray for her every day) to ask if I could use her washing machine. The washing machine thing was kind of excuse to see her because I really wanted to visit her. I got to her house and the door was ajar and I could see another woman inside through the crack. I knocked on the door, but I felt like as hard as I knocked it didn't make barely a sound. The woman either heard it anyway, or saw me through the crack in the door, and was kind of awkward and embarrassed but let me in when I asked, "Is Hope [the person I'm praying for, not her real name, but I did use her real name in the dream] here?" She said yes and let me in. I saw "Hope" sitting in a chair at a desk and she looked different than she does in real life: she was fatter and uglier and had more makeup on than usual. I sat next to her and as soon as I did I saw that she was crying. I got uncomfortable and didn't know what to say. I started to ask how she was but she didn't really answer, then launched into asking if I could use her washing machine. Just like when I was knocking on the door, I felt like my voice when I was talking to "Hope" wasn't really coming out. I was trying to talk but no sound was really coming out or it was very faint. I had to say, "Sorry, my voice," and repeat myself. But she understood anyway.

What do you think? Do they sound like dreams from God or just my own thoughts?

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A bereaved widow crying / Weird car dream

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:53 am

Are you getting any type of support from your pastor/professor?

My thought is at the intersection you are making a decision (trip to Egypt possibly). The huge vehicle could represent righteousness but the dumming in the van is not responding to you or helping you. If the the vehicle is bigger then yours it may be trying to intimidate you or discourage at a cross roads of your life. (again possibly Egypt). Possibly your professors or other Christians are doing this? The vehicle being on auto pilot could represent that you are not in control of where your going but the Holy Ghost is. Notice to that you took a little detour but the vehicle ended up at the same place with the other vehicle now out of your way. In summary it seems like the dream is about something/someone trying to discourage you from going to Egypt. But if you let God be in control (auto pilot) He will in His perfect time have all those hindrances out of your way. These hindrances may seem to becoming from well meaning people (white vehicle) who you respect, or are in a higher position of authority then you. (huge vehicle)

The vehicle you are driving is large, which means that it is not just about you, but how you will help others.

The second dream I will see about getting a clearer picture.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie444 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:20 am

That's right on. :-) Thanks.

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:00 am

Sponsored content