PIERCED RIB....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PIERCED RIB....

Post by jessthebest23 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 am

I dreamed I was in like a lake or ocean on a boat with a bunch of people. We all got in the water and were swimming. Suddenly, everyone started yelling and swimming back to the boat.
Before I could start swimming back, I saw a fin of a shark headed towards me. but it was too late. the shark bit my side and it pierced my rib. It hurt really bad and I could feel its teeth piercing through my rib and through my skin. The shark didn't try to kill me I dont think, it just pierced my rib and it was painful. I even got out of the water at some point, dragging the shark with me looking for a way to get it out of my side? Wierd.
Also, I wonder if this dream is in any way linked to a dream my sister in law had about her boyfriend being a shark I posted earlier. Lately he seems to be acting very sneaky? I cant really explain other than just a gut feeling or my intuition...and we all know ladies have a good intuition..LOL

Anywho, please share your thoughts with me. Thanks and God Bless!

jessthebest23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PIERCED RIB....

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi, Jess -

I read the other dream about the shark-boyfriend. It's possible that the shark in your dream represents the same person. You said that he's acting very sneaky? How is he, overall? I mean, is this uncharacteristic of him, or is he normally bad news? And...if he is no good, I'd guess that your sister-in-law doesn't see that, or she chooses to only see the good in him even though it's clear that he's a shark...

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jessthebest23 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:33 pm

Well, the reason I said he was sneaky is because is very, very unusually quiet. When in the beginning, he was open and friendly when he was getting to know us. More outgoing. This past weekend we all went somewhere as a family. I noticed him getting mad at my sister in law, who is by the way the sweetest, most thoughtful humble person. He literally was giving her dirty looks in front of us. Oh, also she met him on Facebook. He saw her in a city at a covention and found her on Facebook and started talking to her? And I another thing, I believe he and his family are racist. I live in a state where a spirit of racism is horrible and almost always a topic of conversation. He is also a Christian. He is also 6 years older than my sister in law.
I've been praying all week for her and for God's will be done in her life, especially concerning this boyfriend.

jessthebest23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jessthebest23 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Oh and about what she thought of the dream, I think she thought it was just him "protecting" her. But I've never heard of sharks being friendly creatures. It was hard for me to even tell her that "hello? they are sharks! they are vicious!"

jessthebest23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Interesting. You know, it's no coincidence that she shared that dream with you. You already responded the best way by praying for her! I was also thinking, even though he was a shark in the dream, that in the end she was taken to a safe place. God is Lord over all creation, and he can use a shark for his purpose. Keep on praying for her until she is delivered to that safe place...

As for your dream, I have prayed that you would be given wisdom and protection for the part you play. I pray that you would NOT be bitten by the shark, and that it would not be allowed to cause you any pain.

Bless you,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jessthebest23 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Amen Mark! I recieve that in Jesus name! If you don't mind, say a prayer for my sister in law as well. Thank you so much for your input because you made me look at it differently too.

God Bless and thanks again,
Jessica

jessthebest23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top