Dream of mixed Marshallese and Black baby.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of mixed Marshallese and Black baby.

Post by shikarashe on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:02 am

Greetings in Jesus' name!

Hello Im new to this site and I believe that you all can help me with my sometimes crazy and unusual dreams. I visited this site for the first time 2 days ago and i came across the baby theme dreams section. But i had never had a dream about a baby until today! Ok, my dream:

I was holding this beautiful baby girl of about 1 years old. I dont have kids but in my dream this baby was mine and my fiance. My fiance, Jason, is an islander from the Marshall Islands and I am African American, so of course the baby was mixed. In this dream I was teaching our baby girl English and then I would ask Jason how to say the word in Marshallese and then I would teach her how to say it in Marshallese, teaching her both languages at the same time. Our baby gitl was very smart because she would get it immediately! She was also unlike any other 1 year older because she was very smart like a 3 or 4 year old, speaking fluently and catching on very fast! Then I seen my mom with her and she seemed happy that she was a grandma. The end!

if anyone could prayerfully help me interpret this dream it would be a blessing to me! God Bless!!!

shikarashe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of mixed Marshallese and Black baby.

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:29 pm

I don't have a Holy Spirit interpretation these are just my thoughts based on my own experience. Babies can mean sooooooo many different things so I hesitate to imply that it's about a real baby. Is there a project or something you and your husband have together? Perhaps have you adopted a pet together? It's definitly possible this is literal..do you plan on having children together? I pray the Lord provides revelation to you soon.
God bless and welcome to the group!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shikarashe on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:53 pm

We don't really have a project but the only thing I can think of as being like a project is he has been trying to teach me his language because I am very interested in communicating with him in his native tongue. ive been studying it, reading books and ive been trying to spend as much time with his people that i may pick it up faster. We do plan to have lots of children! He has been desiring a child but I want to wait a few years.

shikarashe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Cool! I wonder if this baby is about you learning a new language, since in the dream you were teaching her a new language and she was picking it up quickly..does this describe your ability to learn the new language? If it's literal, you would teach them both languages right? VERY COOL!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shikarashe on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Yep! I would teach both languages, my fiance definately wants our kids to speak his language so i might as well learn. This is what Im feeling also, because God just opened the door to have bible study every saturday with marshallese people and that's a blessing, but I don't know bout the part with my mom, not sure what that means.

shikarashe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:10 am

Oh wow that's awesome!!! How does your mother feel IRL?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shikarashe on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:26 am

Well she really loves Jason. Im her oldest and Im the first to really leave home (and you know how mothers get when their children leave them) but her worries have been minimized because she knows that Jason takes good care of me. And plus I think she's really ready for me to settle down anyway. So overall she does feel good about us and I guess now that part does make since!

shikarashe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top