Siberian Tigers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siberian Tigers

Post by I, A.M. on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:26 am

A lot of dreams lately. This one seems symbolic of something - not sure what. The only dreams I can interpret correctly are those of tornadoes.

I was in an enclosed pen of wild tigers, standing next to a building with 2 "trainers." I was very uneasy. The dream was in full grey-scale color until I looked over a ways & saw one Siberian tiger, in full color, was laying on the ground, upside down. It was hurt. The other grey-scale tigers came over & ripped it apart - to shreds - red blood flowing everywhere. I was stunned. In grey-scale color, one of the trainers (a younger woman) called a tiger over. I did NOT want her to do this. There was no protection. So I stayed close to her but the tiger leaped at her. She moved & left me in its path. I grabbed onto her & held on. She tried to scramble to any kind of safety, but I was holding on to her. I woke up.

Does anyone have any thoughts? Thank you.

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Siberian Tigers

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:25 am

I, A.M. -

I had a thought, but I want to ask you...if you don't mind...what do you do for a living? Do you work with other people?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I, A.M. on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:32 am

I work as an LPN in real life but I haven't been employed for weeks on end. I didn't know any of the people or tigers in the dream. In my dream I was thinking that the other tigers killed the worst tiger & was a little relieved, but stunned in that they were canibalistic and ate the tiger in full color. It was weird too in that everything else was grey-scale. The pen was mucky & muddy.

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Well, my original thoughts were that it was work-related due to the "trainers." It's still possible, though, should the opportunity come your way. The tigers being cannibalistic gave me an image of people ganging up on one of their coworkers, perhaps with gossip or slander, or maybe a more direct confrontation. The trainers, to me, would be someone in authority...or, who ought to be in authority. I'm thinking that they don't have the kind of control over their employees that they ought to have to control this kind of behavior.

All that being said, the situation could be the same, but in a similar context: A family situation, a church group, etc. Perhaps one of those would fit the behaviors in the dream better. And if you're not in a situation similar to that in the dream right now, it could always be up ahead.

Just to be on the safe side, I'll pray that you will not affected by this situation. You may see it happen, but I've prayed that you will walk away unharmed.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I, A.M. on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:27 am

Thank you. I will keep this in mind especially when I begin the RN program in January 2012. It may be a fore-warning of the interaction of students, trainers, etc, up-coming. And yes, I agree in prayer with you. Thanks again.

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top