Black animals in my house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black animals in my house

Post by Genevieve on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:59 am

Hi everyone. I dreamt last night I walked into my dining room and there was a huge black stork standing there. My reaction was 'How did this thing get in here? I must chase it out!' The stork dissapears although I didn't do anything to get rid of it. I think I see something in the kitchen. When I get there there is a black cat is trying to get in through the window. I think it is my cat and walk accross to let her in. As I get closer, I get a fright because it is the ugliest cat I have ever seen. I don't let it in.

The fact that both animals are black concerned me but I must add that we do actually have black storks that come by our house regularly they and my cat in real life is actually black. Any ideas welcome, thanks :)

Genevieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black animals in my house

Post by I, A.M. on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:55 am

But, you were frightened with both of those black animals in your dream - even though in real life you see them on a daily basis? And one, was not your cat.

I would pray over my house as I anoint my windows & doors with oil, binding up all evil forces, casting them out & loosening God's warrior angels & His ministering angels over my life, home & household members.

Anyone else have anything?

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:17 am

Genevieve -

This may be just me, but the first thought that came to mind was the enemy making an attempt to enter in through use of something familiar. The end results are encouraging since the first threat left without you having to even do anything, and you recognized the second for what it truly was and didn't allow it to enter.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Yes I totally agree with Mark. It's good that you recognized something was amiss and didn't allow them in.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top