Silver City Train Stuck On Bridge!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver City Train Stuck On Bridge!

Post by sword&scepter on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Hello All, I dreamt that I was riding on an El Train and people was getting off at various stops... I'm not sure if they were saved but I know at some point I was the last left on the train.

I wanted to jus get off but couldn't because at the back of the train I could see construction workers standing on a platform while a machine was removing and replacing areas of track and it was at least a 35-45 foot drop into the street.
I looked out the front of the train and saw a huge crane putting a tin roof on top of a brick frame of a building.

I so in my heart just wanted to get off & wondered why the wait and why could I not get off when I wanted to. I felt disappointed & kinda sad.... scratching chin

Can Anyone please help me with this please?

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver City Train Stuck On Bridge!

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Usually when I dream I'm on a train, the things happening in the dream are events that effect the world. I wonder if this is a literal event about construction somewhere that will hinder or hold you back temporarily from doing something you hoped to do.. but like with anything that's being constructed, it is only temporary.

Just some thoughts here, not a Holy Spirit interpretation.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top