Showing people from Past Future Events, Receiving a check!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Showing people from Past Future Events, Receiving a check!!!

Post by luv2przHim on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Praise the Lord All who Grace this dream!!!

I had a dream last night that I was a sitting in a room full of "students" who appeared to be from the past. On a huge screen, like a movie screen, I was showing them future events and how things will be in the future (i.e., cars, HD, etc.) Some were excited to see how the future would be but some were not interested in hearing it at all. There were a couple of my brothers and sisters there with me from church as well. After we left, I was in a place that appeared to be my home and there were others there who were some of my friends from church. It was as if I was teaching them something or holding something in my home. Then I receive a check in the mail, as do some others. When I looked at the check, it was Blue, and the amount was in White in the amount of 777. There was no dollar sign and it did not say dollars after that. I left the group of people in my house momentarily to cash the check because I needed the money and could not find the bank, some didn't understand, some were happy and knew I needed to go do it. Every way I went, there was a lot of traffic and people trying to run me off of the road. The name of the bank the check was drawn on was called The Bank of Liberty. Whoever it was that I was doing the work for had only chosen a handful of us to work extra time with these "students". Those that did not work the extra time did not receive as much and appeared to be jealous and tried to make others feel the same.

Can someone please help me with this?

luv2przHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Showing people from Past Future Events, Receiving a check!!!

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Hi Luv2przhim! Welcome to the site! I dont have an actual interp for you, but I will share some thoughts. Please pray on what I have said, and if it doesn't seem to fit...plz toss aside.

This dream makes me think of the training and the school of the Holy Spirit. It makes me think of how there are many in the body of Christ who want all that God has for them (the prophetic ministry and the gifts and power of the Holy Spirit). But then there are others who have no interest in going further in their faith.
Sometimes people are flat out just comfortable, and have no interest in further growth. Some though, are willing to give it all to God and go the extra mile no matter what the cost. Those I believe He will FULLY reward! I feel the Lord is showing you that you have been a faithful and diligent servant of His, and He will not forget to reward you. Beware though when this comes, b/c sometime is may bring jealousy from those not willing to give God what you do. No worries though, cuz Isaiah 54:17 says NO weapon formed against you will prosper! It also seems in the dream you were one to help train others up to go further in Him! Do you feel this calling in your waking life?

This scripture comes to mind for you...

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:23 pm

AMEN I agree with Daisy!! I was wondering as well, do you feel you have a calling in the prophetic ministry? I felt the check was symbolic for a calling or something the Lord has blessed you with that requires obedience in order to see the rest the Lord has in store for you! What a blessing this is!!! Its very difficult to share this blessing with others even in the Christian community because many are wary and cautious of the prophetic..or they just aren't interested. I know it's difficult for me to share with friends and family because they just see me as little ol me.
It's like the Lord said about the prophet without honor. But what a blessing you will receive for your obedience!!!
Just my thoughts here, but I DO agree with Daisy AND I felt the same verse bubbling up in my Spirit..(the one posted above by Daisy) I feel confidant in saying The Holy Spirit is speaking here.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2przHim on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:49 pm

@ Daisy, and daphanie02 Thank you so much for your thoughts. I appreciate them. I also would like to thank you for the welcome. It is a blessing to find a website that is Christian based that can help to interpret dreams!

Regarding the question, yes I do feel that calling at times. I am going to continue to seek Him and wrap myself in Him even the more.

@ daphanie02, yes, I believe I have a calling to the prophetic ministry. I have been seeking God and asking Him to show me how and when to speak and when to move. I know that I have to get rid of the fear because I never want to speak and it's not God. Please pray with me, I want to do ALL that the Lord has for me to do!!! crying

Thanks again! :glory:

luv2przHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:48 pm

luv2przHim wrote: I know that I have to get rid of the fear because I never want to speak and it's not God.

Oh AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that feeling!! lol! AMEN

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2przHim on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:54 pm

clapping I thank God for you all, my faith is being increased in that God is going to stir up the gift for His glory!

luv2przHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:08 am

AMEN again!! LOL!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top