Plane ticket with a specific number

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plane ticket with a specific number

Post by Lara on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:44 pm

I had two dreams that I can remember this afternoon as I slept.

In the first dream I was at home and it had started to snow. I put my hands outside a couple of times and the snow felt like salt. It seemed to be snowing white salt flakes. I went outside for some reason the details are sketchy and I met my mother. each time we went back and forth the snow got deeper until we both had to be rescued by people using ropes to pull us out. Slightly disturbing.

In the second dream, I dreamt that I was back in my country of birth and I was trying to skateboard along the road.I wasn't very good at it. I was walking with my mother. Then someone was telling me about the different stuff they could do on skateboard. I remember feeling that my mother wasn't pleased with me having the skateboard. Then we came to store and there were two people there talking. My brother came up and told the lady to leave. Then he started talking about family matters that were bothering him. My mother was supposed to be included but she had walked further down the road but didn't hear. Afterwards when we were at home(which in the dream was my grandmother's house) I told her what he had said that had displeased him. And she said he had no right to be displeased as he had done the same thing to her twice. I was in a rush trying to pack to take a flight back to the UK. I was in a panic trying to confirm that I had gotten the flight times right as it was just going 5. I checked and I remember remarking what a coincidence it was that the ticket number and the time I was supposed to be leaving were the same. I was due to leave on BA 633 at 6:33 .

I know that numbers may have some significance dreams. Does anyone have any thoughts as to the meanings of these dreams and the significance of the numbers?

Lara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plane ticket with a specific number

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Hello, Lara -

These are my thoughts. Please consider for yourself if they apply to you. For your first dream, I think of these verses:

Mark 9:50 - “Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with each other.”

Matthew 5:13 - ""You are the salt of the earth. But what good is salt if it has lost its flavor? Can you make it salty again?..."

Mia's dream dictionary defines salt as love. It's used to affect and preserve what it's used in. By being the salt of the earth, we are to be an instrument of change, to have an affect on others. So, for your dream, are you beginning to feel an affect of change in your life? Or maybe you have been and it's beginning to feel like it's too much? If so, the dream shows you being rescued, so it won't become more than you can handle.

The dream about the skateboard may be about something new you're trying out of which you don't have the skill. You mother could be herself, or likely someone in a similar authority who's expressed their displeasure. Was there any resolution to this part of the dream? Did you get better, or did you give up?

The conversation about your family members only make me think that it's an invitation to pray into a similar situation in real life. Has a family member shared similar feelings with you about other members in the family? Pray against the enemy's attempts to sow discord.

I don't have any thoughts about the flight at the moment. The part about the ticket and the time made me think of this verse, though:

Genesis 41:32 - "The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon."

These are only my thoughts. As I said, discard what doesn't feel as though it fits.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Hi Lara! Just a thought on the numbers part. Numbers are usually very literal in dreams, not so much symbolic. For instance, the numbers 633 could mean something. Keep your eyes peeled for these in your waking life, perhaps its a scripture that will tie into this dream being book '...' chapter and verse 6:33. Or it could be a check number..something similar that will fit perfectly into the meaning of this dream. So keep your eyes and ears open. Hope that helps.

Here is a link about numbers that Mia wrote that can help explain better...

http://www.heartsongministry.com/theme_numbers.html

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 pm

That's interesting about the number. When I woke up I thought the numbers looked familiar. I decided to look up Mat 6:33. The verse kind of fits with my life but then again there are other books with 6:33.

I read the post about the numbers. Will keep an eye out for 6:33 what ever it means.

Lara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top