Ex-"Prince Harry" character debuted as himself.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex-"Prince Harry" character debuted as himself.

Post by dd on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:26 am

so this is what i saw last night and it troubled me.

I was in my mother's apartment with my sister. The vile individual I met, "Prince Harry" in dream (http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t14890-british-royal-family) made his debut as his real self in my dreams. He was with us in our living room.
He was hitting on my sister and then I confronted him. My sister went out of the room and he tried to sleep with me then. As I refused, he got mad. He took a book and other items and started to throw them against the window and broke all windows in that room.
Then he went to shower and locked in there. While he was there, I tried to call police, but neither me nor my sister knew the number. Finally we found the number and called the police. He was still in shower. Someone rang at the door and we thought it was police, but it was a friend couple of an acquaintance of mine.
He finally exited the shower and when I looked in I saw that he has been trying to knit there.
We held him hostage and told that police will get him soon.
Suddenly we were in a big, crowded room and I held him. Finally police came and then he escaped. Later I saw his and his brother's cars parked at the highway in a weird way and they were empty.

Mood in dream: disappointment. I also felt sorry for this guy. When he was gone, I kind of missed him. On the other hand I was happy he was gone.

Has anyone any ideas or tips on how to deal with it?

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-"Prince Harry" character debuted as himself.

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Is there a person IRL that reminds you of him?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:51 pm

What I meant is that I saw the in my dream the English guy who was represented by Prince Harry in another dream. Didn't see the Royal this time.

Well, at the same time the only thing that sits well with me as an explanation is this: that this dream is/ was a warning dream. Warning to leave him in peace. In dream he gets mad after I confront him (even though the confrontation was diplomatic). In real life I have some things on which I wanna put the dots on the "i"s and cross the "T"s, in particular one very vile e-mail to answer. This morning I was very tempted to write him and point out some things as well as make clear I want us to be friendly. Then I was "struck" by this dream. The message was clear: Leave him alone. If there is a a point in future where we will resolve our issues, it is not now. He is wicked, vile and twisted. He turns bad into good and vice versa. His heart is closed to any type of examination of facts on a basis of truth, he thinks he is righteous. Also his unwillingness to tell me his side of story and his non-receptiveness of my side of story puts him on my black list for an indefinite time. I praise the Lord for the dream!

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top