The word 'intimacy' spoken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The word 'intimacy' spoken

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Back story:
This dream is about a guy Tom who I used to know and enjoyed being around - we have now grown apart but there are times when I still think of him and yeah I just think he's a really great guy... Anyways here it is:

I am watching a volleyball game, this guy Tom was sitting in my row, I was aware of this fact. Then I was at a school, sitting at tables as if I'm a student. Tom was sitting at my table - but there were two of him. On was sitting on the end of the table- i thought this was Him. Then I realised the real life Tom was actually sitting across the table, in front of me.
Then everyone had to get in a line and greet the smaller students. I watched anther guy Ben (who likes me but I don't feel the same way) walk up to Tom and greet him - his voice sounded like Tom's. I remember Tom saying the word 'intimacy' but I don't remember the context.

Thankyou!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The word 'intimacy' spoken

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi Lionheartedgirl...Were there any feelings that stood out of yours in this dream? Especially when you realized there were two of them, and when you heard the word 'intimacy'?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:36 am

Thanks Daisy. Yes from what I can remember I was constantly looking out for where he was sitting and what he was doing.
When I saw the two Toms I was surprised that he was closer than I thought. At the same time I was confused that there were two of him who looked so similar.

Could it be referring to my relationship with God?

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:12 pm

I just looked up the name meaning of Tom, it means twin...which kinda is ironic since their were two of them... hmm scratching chin praying for revelation from the Lord to come your way praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Just a quick question lionheartedgirl... Have you ever thought or wondered that it might be hard to find someone else like this guy who you were as fond of? Just a thought...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top