Falling Into Beautifl Waters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Falling Into Beautifl Waters

Post by iphotonicwoman on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:30 pm

I've had this dream several times.

I'm holding my young son and he falls into a deep, wide, and large pond with very clear water, so much that I can see every single detail at the bottom. My son doesn't drown or get injured. In each dream, when he lands on the bottom of the water, he is surrounded by different animals; penguins, bears, seals. In one dream he lands on a rocky surface, which was very pretty.

I'm of course, terrified this happens and send someone to get him. In some dreams he falls back in again after getting him out. In other dreams, he jumps in himself.

I'm not sure if this matters but in each dream the large body of water is in a cave and in the water there is a good amount of light, not bright but very illuminating.

iphotonicwoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling Into Beautifl Waters

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:38 pm

I Iphotonicwoman! Welcome to the site! I do not have an interpretation for you...but I would be more than happy to share my thoughts. Please pray on them, and if you do not bear witness to these thoughts, please just toss them out. I have read on here that re-occurring dreams could be prophetic. Don't panic yet though, because I don't think this is prophetic in the sense of harm coming unto your son. I am thinking that since he isn't hurt in these dreams that this is a very good thing. My thoughts are that this could be of the many things your son may encounter throughout his life. Tests, trials, temptations, and character building. Some coming his way through the seasons of life, and some by his choice. As parents its so hard to watch our children go through struggles, and our first reaction is to jump to the rescue. I believe though, that you are to rest assured, and that God has His hand and His light shining on your son...that He will not be harmed! All the things he encounters in life will make him the man God wants him to be. It will all be for God's glory!

Hope this helps bring peace and discernment to you somehow....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iphotonicwoman on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Thanks! I had that dream before suspicions of Autism came to the surface. I refuse to call him Autistic.

iphotonicwoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top