Two Died in Car Accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Died in Car Accident

Post by iphotonicwoman on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:24 pm

I was in the back seat of a car where two very pretty blondes with pretty blue eyes were driving. They were my friends. We came to a toll-check area where a forklift lifted us up and we were scared the car would tilt off but it didn't. Then, a giant metal claw grabbed the car and there was a huge sense of relief that we were being saved! The claw took us the store we were going to go (Wal-Mart lol) and we dangled for a moment, before the car was released I grabbed onto a poll that had all of a sudden appeared in the car. The car fell through a hole and I remained on the fire-pole looking down in utter disbelief. The two girls were dead with blood on their faces. Then, I went to their funeral almost immediately where I also saw that they were mourning a lady from my Mom's church.

iphotonicwoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Died in Car Accident

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Hi again! :hi: Once again, I dont have an interpretation for you. But I do feel that it is very possible that this could be for you to be in prayer for someone. Maybe for the Lady from your moms church. I would pray protection over this dream, that the Lord would protect whoever this dream is for (sometimes people can symbolize others in dreams). You never know, someone's life could be saved due to your prayers! Just my thoughts for you....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iphotonicwoman on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Had another dream last night a bout a car going in a hole and the a funeral ...

iphotonicwoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Yikes...pray pray pray!!! I could be wrong, but I feel this one may be literal...for you to pray to prevent something! praying praying Keep your ears peeled for a testimony of someone who got into an accident, where it could have been fatal but it wasn't b/c you were called to pray for them. This will glorify God if its so....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:05 pm

I will be praying in agreement with you!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:35 am

(MODS: Please move dreams to the proper forums when they are misplaced. This was in the DREAMS INTERPRETED forum.)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:35 am

Sorry I missed this. i\\'m sorry

Sometimes I go under unanswered posts, and forget to see where the dream was placed. Will keep a better watch out in the future.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:36 am

No problem. :)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top