Water Spirit Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Water Spirit Dream

Post by rolynn on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:55 am

Hello, everyone. Thank you in advance for reading and considering this dream that I had some time ago. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Dream: I'm alone in the bedroom of my apartment, but the room is different than my actual bedroom. It is dark in the house. The door to the bedroom is open and I can see across the hall into the livingroom and out of a big window. Through the window, I see my mom's house. The sun is shining brightly over the house. Yet, in my apartment it is dark everywhere. I then see two men coming towards my home wearing street clothes. I cannot see their faces. They look like tough hoods. I pick up the phone to call the police. I dialed the phone, thinking that I have called the police, but I hear this voice at the other end that says "To committ suicide dial Nix". I have no idea what this means. I looked up Nix and found out that it is a water spirit or demon.

Does anyone have an interpretation for this one. Your help is greatly appreciated.

rolynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Water Spirit Dream

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:23 pm

Rolyn,

when I was reading your dream I thought of an attack your way. Are their choices that are bothering you now or tormenting you. Have you found yourself in a dank place? these are my houghts.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolynn on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Hello, Peter. Thanks for your reply. At the time that I had this dream, I was working in a very hostile environment. My employer not only deprived me of the fruits of my labor but has since embarked on a campaign of smearing my name. I was very much regretting every being hired or working there.

rolynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:40 pm

yes Rolyn sorry for that, I also thought of emotional attacks however I do not know where you got the water spirit from, you know the devil is an accusser of brethren and whereveer he operates he condemns and accuses so he was simply condemning you through the employers. The hooded people are arrows towards you, the accusers agents.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rolynn on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:56 pm

I don't know where the Nix came from. My research reveals that she is some sort of false goddess of the night and is the mother of hynos (sleep) and thantos (death). I have no desire, then or now, of killing myself.

rolynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:27 pm

yes I know you have no desire to kill yourself, just forget about that research lest the devil use that against you, you are blessed and protected. I speak the wonder working power in the blood of jesus upon your life. Peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Amen Peter!!! :praiseg-d:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top