Children Dreaming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Children Dreaming

Post by sunshinelove on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:39 am

I have three children ages 6, 7, and 8. They have been dreaming for several years now but I never took it seriously because I didn't know dreams had a meaning. I didn't start taking dreams seriously until last year. Since I have came to this site it has helped me understand dreams so much better. So now when my children have dreams I take it seriously as well. Most of them are nightmares but I have been encouraging them that the Lord is only trying to tell them something so they will pray for whatever the nightmare is about. I am so excited & encouraged b/c in a recent dream my oldest child had... she saw some scary things in her dream but she told me she saw God and he saved her and her brother and sister. How do you encourage your children with dreams? Do you keep a dream journal for your children as well?

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children Dreaming

Post by daisychain on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:56 am

hiya sunshinelove. Its funny you talk about children and dreams, a few days ago my oldest old said to me, "mommy when i dream sometimes they come true" he told me that he dreamt that a friend was wearing a certain top then the next day he was actually wearing it, he also dreamt what he was going to have for his school dinner. I wasn't sure what to think about this and whether these dreams are from god. Its only my oldest who has dreams he is 8. I just assumed that only adults have dreams from god maybe thats not the case. Would be nice to hear what other people on here have to say on the subject.

daisychain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:03 pm

I believe that this is definitely the prophetic gift manifesting in these young ones lives! My daughter has dreams on occasion, that have such a powerful message to them! I believe as us parents pass our knowledge of our dreams and the prophetic gifting unto our children, that they will walk in such power and authority at such young ages. I also read a posting of Mia's regarding the 'simple everyday' things that happen to come to manifest (like your son's about dinner and the shirt daisychain). God allows this to come about sort of as a training, so that we can learn about the symbols of things. This is so that when we do have a dream with a divine prophetic message, we can discern it. Does that make sense? I say we are raising some might and powerful soldiers for the Lord! I believe as we pass our wisdom down to our children, they will go much further in life than we could have ever dreamed of going ourselves!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:56 pm

This is so beautiful. I have nothing to add, but I just think God is so wonderful to speak and show the children things in the spirit. Ya gotta love how God does things. Our children are the future, so it's beautiful. The scripture that comes to mind is...

And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. (Joel 2:28)

God is pouring his spirit on ALL flesh and that includes the children. Goooo God!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Amen Cholette!! I just love that scripture!!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top