Series of Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Series of Dreams

Post by sunshinelove on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:10 am

A friend gave me some clothes & laid them across my bed. I was excited because I had asked God for some clothes.

I was at one of my parents house and my brother told me he doesn't like living alone. I checked the mail and I recieved several boxes. The words "7 days" was on a box and an envelope.

There was a woman decorating for a wedding. There were flowers everywhere. It was an outside wedding. There were candles around a pond. I jumped in the water and the water was very cold.

I was at my childhood home with my children. My childrens father showed up with his clothes. I cried b/c I felt like he was barging into my life & I didn't want him there. I ran from him climbing up trees. He was chasing me.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Series of Dreams

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi, Sunshinelove -

When you said that you had asked God for some clothes in the first dream, have you actually asked for that in real life or was it within the dream, only? Either way, I'm thinking the dream is God giving you exactly what you had asked for and that you'll feel the same excitement in real life.

The 2nd dream's "7 days" is interesting in that it was on two items. I think that's worth paying attention to...what will happen in about a week. Does your brother really live alone? And has he expressed how he feels about it? How was he in the dream - did he say it non-chalantly or was he upset?

3rd - How did you feel about jumping into the pond? Was it appropriate in the dream? Did other people have a response? Were you embarrassed at all?

For the last dream, is there someone doing something similar to your children's father in your waking life? Someone barging in with all their baggage that upsets you just the same? Someone that might be difficult to get away from?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:32 pm

1st dream: I have been praying for clothes in real life.

2nd dream: My brother seemed said. Yes he lives alone. He's in jail. He tells me how no one cares. No one visits him. I pray continually for him. I try to encourage him but he stays closed in.

3rd dream: I wasn't embarrassed. It was in appopriate for me to jump in the water because the lady was decorating for a wedding. There was no one else around.

4th dream: Not that I know of.

Thank you so much.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Thanks for the feedback!

The first dream, then, is probably literal.

The 2nd dream is likely a call to keep praying for your brother. Have you visited him, yourself, lately? The 7 days part makes me wonder. Maybe he could use a visit this week if you are able to? That's only a thought.

For the 3rd dream, then, have you jumped into something that left you with that same cold feeling? Either like unwelcomed or isolated? Once again, just a thought.

For the 4th dream, Mia's page on buildings only defines a childhood home as things from your past. Not sure if you're bothered by something that causes you to feel the same as you did in the dream. I don't really have any insight beyond that.

These are only a few more thoughts. If it doesn't fit anywhere, then perhaps someone else may have more insight.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:50 pm

The 2nd dream. I haven't visited him because I don't have a car right now. He's in a different state. We just communicate through phone almost everyday. I used to write but he has been very discouraged & doesn't want any letters. A few days ago he got in trouble & they shipped him to another prison. He is not able to use the phone as often.

Maybe the 7 days & boxes in the dream is literal. To me it felt like it's literal & not symbolic.

The fourth dream. I believe their may be something from my past I need healing from b/c most of my dreams are in my childhood home. I am not sure what though.... Well, I am finding more about my past. See I was raised by my stepfather. I never knew the whole story of why my mom didn't raise me or anything about my natural father. Well, God connnected me with my natural father at the beginning of this year. I haven't asked him anything about my past but yesterday he called & shared some things with me that I didn't know. It made things so much clearer and helped me understand alot. I have been praying that God will reveal more to me b/c I know it's so important. Idk but maybe that's why I keep having those childhood dreams because God wants to reveal more...just a thought

The 3rd dream...IDK. I don't think so. I will have to pray about that.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:08 pm

TheWhiteShadow: I think I know what's going on....

The last dream about my children's father...well it's not me but my friend. Yesterday my friend called me telling me her child's father is getting out of jail & she doesn't want to deal with him anymore. She doesn't know what to do.

The dream about the my brother in jail and the "7days". I believe my friend's son father is getting out of jail in "7days".

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Oh, wow! It's almost like a switch was turned on after you wrote that last message. I have to know - did you just find out about your friend's situation, or did you know about it before you had the dream? Seems like a lot of the dreams were about her.

Do you think that your 3rd dream could also be about her?

Thanks for sharing, Sunshinelove.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:37 pm

I know. I knew he was coming back soon b/c she mentioned it but yesterday she really poured her heart out about how she didn't want to accept him back into her life. So I had the dream before she really told me everything & how she truly felt.

I kind of think the 3rd dream may be about her as well b/c it doesn't fit me. At least not right now.

Your Welcome,
The WhiteShadow

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:55 am

White Shadow...this is for you. God gave me the interpretation to the rest of the dream. The box that had 7days was of the same friend I was dreaming about. Two Sundays ago my pastor gave my friend an assignment to do for the Lord for 7days. Then the wedding dream. It's my friend as well. She called me yesterday and told me her and her children's father is getting married but she feel like it's rushed.

I just wanted to share this with you and with others.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 am

Thanks for sharing, sunshinelove! That's just too cool how God showed you all these things in advance!

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:10 am

Your welcome. Also, my friend did give me some new clothes but it was the same friend in the dream. It was from a different friend.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top