42 dollars a foot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

42 dollars a foot

Post by M on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:43 pm

In color about 4 AM 12/3/2011
I was a participant in the dream. Started out I was observing a large government function in a very large building. There were representatives from every county in the state (not sure what state or if it was a Federal government function) anyway a vote on some issue was being taken. I noticed a man that was out of place and I perceived that the man was up to no good. I followed him and he led me up to the attic of the building. He showed me a weakness in the structure of the roof braces, but he did not damage anything. I thought to myself how knowledgeable he was in the engineering of buildings and especially roof structures. We left and he somehow changed clothes and I somehow knew he was going to break into the safe in this building. We were back at the scene of the vote and I motioned to one man to come over I wanted to tip him off to the bad guys intentions, but the bad guy was watching me so I tried to code my warning to the man. I left with the thief in an attempt to make him think everything was still a secret but I was hoping that the government was preparing for the robbery of the safe. The scene changed and I was talking with a man in the basement of the building and the man was a well digger. He had his large drilling equipment set up and was about to start drilling a deep well. But he sat down and with a concerned voice he told me the well would cost $42.00 dollars a foot, he was concerned that it was more than he could afford. I Woke up.

Last edited by M on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity)

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 42 dollars a foot

Post by Shan on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:24 pm

This is just a thought here. Do you think the government function could be symbolic of a church or The Church as a whole?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:13 am

Shan- could be the church. But I the dream had no women or children in it.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:16 am

The dream was specific and 42 is used several times in the bible. 42 generations from Moses to Jesus. 42 camps from Exodus to the promise land. Many others. Satin knows the word of God very well; he knows our weakness (the roof structure) and how to exploit them. Well of water is obvious (I think) (42)- the cost of removing idolatry in our life takes time and the fruit comes when we lose our worldly paradigm. I just canít put the pieces together. Maybe I donít have all of them yet. Thanks for your insight on this. I have been battling a loss of a clear direction lately.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:17 pm

That is exactly what I was going to say about the roof being weak and the person (Satan) knowing about its infractructure. That's what made me ask if it could be the church. Maybe the attic means people or ministers, ect, having high places within the church with no clue that it could collapse at any time. You said there were no women or children in it. There usually are no women/children in leadership in the church, with the exception of a few.

You had great insight into the well. If that is your conclusion and it fits then you probably are right. My thought about the well is that the church needs to go deeper in the spirit since you normally dig a well for water. The cost ? It could be that it will cost the church when the infrastucture falls and that they will have to dig deep to find true, spirit-filled believers/leaders.

Please remember I'm not an interpreter. These are just my thoughts. I could be way off.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Thankl you Shan.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

still have no clue?

Post by M on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:38 pm

scratching chin
M wrote:In color about 4 AM 12/3/2011
I was a participant in the dream. Started out I was observing a large government function in a very large building. There were representatives from every county in the state (not sure what state or if it was a Federal government function) anyway a vote on some issue was being taken. I noticed a man that was out of place and I perceived that the man was up to no good. I followed him and he led me up to the attic of the building. He showed me a weakness in the structure of the roof braces, but he did not damage anything. I thought to myself how knowledgeable he was in the engineering of buildings and especially roof structures. We left and he somehow changed clothes and I somehow knew he was going to break into the safe in this building. We were back at the scene of the vote and I motioned to one man to come over I wanted to tip him off to the bad guys intentions, but the bad guy was watching me so I tried to code my warning to the man. I left with the thief in an attempt to make him think everything was still a secret but I was hoping that the government was preparing for the robbery of the safe. The scene changed and I was talking with a man in the basement of the building and the man was a well digger. He had his large drilling equipment set up and was about to start drilling a deep well. But he sat down and with a concerned voice he told me the well would cost $42.00 dollars a foot, he was concerned that it was more than he could afford. I Woke up.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top