Help with dream interpretation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with dream interpretation.

Post by cjturpin on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Prior to meeting my ex girlfriend, I asked God to show me the one with whom I could spend the rest of my life with, shortly after I had a dream in which I was holding the hand of that person(although I couldnít see a face so I had no idea who it would be). Soon after that I would meet her and from the first date we had it felt perfect and right, although I would soon find out after that she is an atheist. While in the midst of our relationship I had three different dreams in order the 1.) We were in a hospital and had a child, our first born son to which I felt the greatest joy that I have ever felt in my life, and in a time lapse he was about 5 and we took him to the park to play soccer. 2.) We were both in our late 20ís to early 30ís and we were having dinner with her family and we were discussing God (as both of her parents are atheist). 3.) We were in a hospital and we had our second child a daughter and I held her in my arms and felt so proud and had such joy, happiness and peace all at the same time. After all of these dreams I woke up feeling the same way I did when I had the dream- joy, happiness and peace. Also on the side I found it very interesting that early on when we were together her sister(who was away in NY) who had never seen me or meet me, had a dream that she was watching her sister watch me play soccer or what could have been our son. And a week before we broke up she had a dream that we were shopping and I picked out a pair of shoes that she wanted to buy me with out me ever knowing that was what she wanted to get me.

cjturpin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with dream interpretation.

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:33 am

If this gal was a Christian I would say pray and see what you can do to get her back. With her not being a Christian I suggest pray and wait and see. Again all that I am writing are my suggestions, only. Her being an atheist brings multiple red flags. I know with God all things are possible and even after hearing your scenario it still is. I have seen from my college days up until now people marring the wrong people and life became a mess. Even Christians with Christians. The word clearly states not to be unequally yoked together. That being said in your dreams there seems to be some confirmation of you being together. The shoes can represent the gospel of peace and they were shoes you both had picked out. Were you wanting/willing to marry her if she were not a Christian? I am writing this not to be be harsh or judgmental on her, but to help you see a couple of different angles to your situation. Another question for you do you play soccer in real life?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cjturpin on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:55 am

thank you for the input and your not really being harsh. yes I was very much willing to marry her even with out her being a christian and originally it was her that mentioned how she wanted to marry me. and yes I do play soccer.

cjturpin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:15 pm

I agree with GreatFulServant regarding marrying a non-bliever. I would strongly advise against marrying anyone who is unequally yoked with you. When you get married, you and your spouse become ONE! "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh." Ephesians 5:31.

With you, living in God's light and your wife walking in the darkness being an atheist, you will have a very nasty battle on your hands in your marriage. I'd compare it with getting sick because of conscious and reckless actions and then ask God for healing. It would be much better not to get sick in the first place.

I am not saying that it's the end of the world and I also believe that with Lord everything is possible, but still would advise to NOT marry someone who is unequally yoked with you. I'd even advise not to marry a born again believer if they are living in sin and refuse to follow the Lord with all their heart.

God bless!!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top