Receiving a baby that I was told to name Isabella

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Receiving a baby that I was told to name Isabella

Post by CKBE09 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:54 am

This was quite a weird dream (well for me), I have some sort of idea what some of the things mean but not completely sure. I was driving with my car (the one that I currently own) on my way to class (i was dreaming I was studying again, as i have applied for next yeart to resume studies in real life), but I was late! I was trying to get into the parking parkade but it was soo busy with cars everywhere (traffic jam) that we got stuck on the ramp, i remember getting so irretated and no-one wanted to get out of the way. so i tried to wangle my way through and as I was trying to get my way through the cars focussing myself at the task at hand, I spotted a baby in my passengers seat. I was so confused and wondered who would just drop off their baby in my car? So i left the baby there on the seat and drove to get a parking spot before someone takes it. while I was on my way the baby turned on the radio and got really excited when the song was playing on the radio. It wasnt just any song it was a "wordly song" (lyrics that are not appropriate to listen to), I immedaietly turned the radio off. as i parked i though to myself that No! this baby will not be formed or influenced by this "world". so I prayed over her and layed my hands on her, blessing her and praying that God will always be where ever she goes ordering her steps to grow up godly. I also prayed that she would be seperated unto Him alone. right after Ive prayed and layed my hands on her her eyes grew enlightened and she was a very happy baby. i too her home (apartment) to show my partner. The amzing thing of this baby was that she could communicate to me but she could also communicate directly with Jesus in the spiritual realm, she could also see and talk to angels. So I asked her to ask Jesus how I could take care of her because i didnt have the time to do it (I was studying, working and sports player). So she said Jesus said that i had to give up my sport to take care of her. Then i asked her what we shoud name her, and she said Jesus said that we should name her Isabella. I remember being worried about nappies and if i had enough money to supply nappies because i knew that it was very expensive. but the funny thing was although she was only 20 weeks old she could go to the loo by herself, she would tell me when she needed it then Ill take her. She had blonde curly hair and brown eyes.

i went to look up the name isabella and it means God's promise. it feels like God is deilivering a promise at a time when i am going to least expect it, and that it will cost me but her will provide the tools for me to follow through. I am not too sure what exactly this promise is though?????? nerd

I am at a very diifcult time in my life in terms of my faith and laterly ive been dreaming alot about seas and trees as well.

CKBE09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Receiving a baby that I was told to name Isabella

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:17 pm

CKBE09 wrote: it feels like God is deilivering a promise at a time when i am going to least expect it, and that it will cost me but her will provide the tools for me to follow through. I am not too sure what exactly this promise is though??????

Just a thought, but just as in the dream, I think the promise will present itself in the midst of your current struggles. It'll be clear what it is. And, just as you said, it may require some sacrifice. Whatever it may be, this much is true: This IS from God, and it will be clear to you that it is! And God gives GOOD gifts to his children, so this will be good for you...

CKBE09 wrote: I am at a very diifcult time in my life in terms of my faith and laterly ive been dreaming alot about seas and trees as well.

Seems the beginning of the dream - up until you were given the promise-baby - lines up with what you're feeling right now. Know that something good is on the way.

Praying for you as you go through these things...
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:16 pm

The name means God's promise; God is my oath

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CKBE09 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:05 am

Thank you for your thoughts. I am so excited to what God is going to do, gives me a lot of hope. I really do believe that when God gives his children gifts its always good, for He delights in doing us good. Sometimes I struggle to hold unto it, the devil is always so quick to make you feel condemned and unworthy. But I'm going to hold unto it and pray that God will deliver His good works! Amen !!!

CKBE09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top