Overstepping boundaries-wearing out our welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overstepping boundaries-wearing out our welcome

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:45 am

I had a dream that we were visiting at our friends house. IRL this friendship is rather new. It is one of those divine connections that God brings about that you know is of Him. I just kinda feel though, that this will be a friendship that will last a lifetime. Our kids are exactly the same ages, get along great, and are in the same classes as one another. We also share the same faith, which is refreshing to meet someone randomly with the same values!

I dreamed we were at their house visiting. The kids were having a great time...we ended up staying the night at their house. My husband and I even slept in their bed. While the kids were up and running around, I slept in pretty late. As I rolled over to get out of bed, I put in one earring (not both for some reason) that was on the nightstand. As I went to go leave the room, I realized the earring was HERS, and that I overstepped a boundary. I took it out and put it back on the nightstand wand went out into the family room with all of them. The woman was unusually quiet, and I realized that we had REALLY overstayed our welcome at this point! I was SUPER embarrassed! disappointed I also remember sorting through a bunch of clean laundry. (I sure dream of laundry alot lol! )

End of dream~any thoughts appreciated

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overstepping boundaries-wearing out our welcome

Post by M on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:41 pm

This woman has a secret, and she wants to tell someone, the Lord may have placed you in their lives for her... Her bed-personal. One earring- as in whispering in one ear. Clean clothes- she hides it well. It will be a long relationship for you. Hope this is accurate and from the Lord, in His Grace,M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Thank you so much M for your comments!!! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top