Friend leaving husband for a less quality man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend leaving husband for a less quality man

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:19 am

IRL this friend of mine acts like she is super in love with her husband. Sometimes though, I feel like she exaggerates how in love they are and what a great marriage they have (not sure why).

I had a dream that this friend was set on leaving her husband for a younger man. She was convinced that this man was better for her. I knew he was not, as he is just a young adult trying to figure things out still (career/place to live etc). In the dream something interrupted me from being able to talk some sense into her. Something happened (not sure what it was), but I was determined to have a good talk with her and share my thoughts. I felt I had a warning or admonishment from the Lord for her. I was prepared to do so, whether she got mad at me or not! I woke up before I could do this.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend leaving husband for a less quality man

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Im thinking u might need to seek the Lord in prayer before speaking to her if IRL she is planning to leave her husband? Ask the Lord for a confirmation & dont say anything until u feel the lord is giving u a green light... Just my thoughts....

Is she leaving him or you just saw this in your dream so far?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Just saw this in my dream so far. I don't think she will ever leave him irl. I am thinking though that she may be settling for less for something else in her life. That God wants something better for her. This is the friend that I was in the dream you just commented on...the friend who has issues with money. I have been keeping her at a safe distance from me.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:43 pm

ah i see... than i think u know the interpretation... maybe Lord wants u to pray for her?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Actually, ur questions helped me figure it out! Thanks! I do think its for prayer, but I also think he may open the door for me to speak into her life eventually. She seemed different last time I talked with her...like she was struggling with something but didn't want to show it. I will def take to prayer. Thanks so much for your help.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:52 pm

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down