Witches, Jump In Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Witches, Jump In Dream

Post by butterfly on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:07 am

A few years ago as soon as I went in my bed to sleep and closed my eyes I saw a female, this person was looking at me and smiling, laughing. I was going to say something but somehow she was able to control what I said, and made me say what she wanted me to say, she then started laughing. I woke up and I heard females chanting 'join our coven' over and over again. A coven is a place where witches have meetings, these witches had a grip on me and I was struggling to come from under their control, I couldn't speak or anything, and I was struggling to snap out of what I was under, then what I did was repeat bible scriptures in my mind over and over again for about 15 minutes and they left me alone. What had happened was that I was talking about Jesus Christ online and apparently some witches heard what I was saying and decided to, jump in my dream, and trying to force me to join their coven because they thought that they have power so they were going to teach this Christian girl a lesson. This experience taught me the power of the word of God, the bible, and that if anything came against me and I was unable to speak that I could use the word of God as a sword in my mind and I would be able to defeat the enemy.

Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witches, Jump In Dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:28 am

Before you go to sleep at night plead the blood of Jesus over your dreams and thoughts and over your person. I also call for 4 angels to stand at the four corners of my property, house, rooms in my house, bedroom and bed. I rarely have any problems when I sleep. I pray this helps.

Love in Jesus,

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top