Postponed wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Postponed wedding

Post by kesartisty@yahoo.co.uk on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:25 pm

I am new to this site. Hi Everyone.
I am a christian and was engaged to be married but broke off with my fiance over the summer. We live in two different countries. I had stopped dreaming, or so i think, for a good few years now. I have been fasting and keep getting up to five dreams per night and a few dreams about him and the more i ask the Lord to take away the thoughts..sometimes they seem to linger.
I hope someone can help with this dream.

Someone stole my money whilst my fiance and I were kissing on the university campus and left the bag unattended.
We returned to find the purse missing from the handbag. It was in an open area but that did not stop the thief from taking it.
We asked two friends, they were afraid..but then one gave us the name of the thief and the address.
My fiance called the police, his moms contact, i presumed.
We then met them at the guys home...the police questioned him but he was denying taking it.
There was a man standing beside my fiance and I (a friend) whilst we witnessed the officers piercing the man inbetween his joints, torturing him for him to admit and disclose the stolen property.
Then one of the senior police officers came over to us...he asked if we were married...the friend answered..they were supposed to but it was postponed.
The officer said. well thats good because she aint ready..i can see it in her face. He then turned to my fiance and said..you need to spoil her..he responded...I spoil it. I then asked ..who are you calling it? By this time we were left alone and I was leaning on the vehicle and my fiance leaning on me with his back turned to me..we hugged and rocked...dream ended..

kesartisty@yahoo.co.uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Postponed wedding

Post by Shan on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Hi kesartisty. Welcome to the site! :welcome:

I was wondering. Do you feel guilty for breaking it off with your fiance or are you afraid you made the wrong decision?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kesartisty@yahoo.co.uk on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:55 am

At first I regretted it..but He has since moved on. I think I wanted the relationship to work more than he did. But the more I got to know him I realised that we had different christian views...and he had lied about his faith at the outset of our relationship.
I still battle with the hope that if he allowed God to change him things could be possible in the future. BUT...i know God only gives the best so I trust His Way.

kesartisty@yahoo.co.uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:52 am

kesartisty@yahoo.co.uk wrote:i know God only gives the best so I trust His Way.

hello! I just wanted to say that when I read the title of your post, even before reading it, I felt so much joy in my heart for you! What you said above is SO true!!! The Lord has His best for you and PRAISE GOD that you didn't settle for less!!!!

I believe your ex fiance in this dream is sort of a symbol for someone else that is a love interest in your future. You need someone to spoil you!! I felt like the police officer is someone that represents authority. So in my humble opinion, the Lord is watching out for you making sure you get someone who spoils you!! The Lord gives restitution to those who earnestly seek Him, and I really feel like restitution is on it's way for you!!! PRAISE GOD!!! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kesartisty@yahoo.co.uk on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi Laura,
Thanks so much for your kind words. Yes, I believe restitution is nigh. God has already started to do new things and I am feeling very Blessed because He cares.
I will keep you posted...
Remain Blessed

kesartisty@yahoo.co.uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Good insight Laura.

My thoughts weren't exactly along those lines. I asked if you felt guilty because you left a bag unattended and something of value was stolen.You seem frantic to recover what was lost. You saught advice on how to

However, in the end a SENIOR OFFICER says to your fiance, "She ain't ready," which seems to indicate you did the right thing. It might hurt for a little while, but will end up ok, you and exfiance hug.

These are just my thoughts. Toss out what doesn't fit:)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kesartisty@yahoo.co.uk on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Interesting...actually..you have me thinking. Yes, I did remember feeling guilty about leaving the bag unattended.

Thanks for all you said. Really appreciate your thoughts.

Trusting God for the rest. I remain in His will...
Just to add in reality his mom liked me at first but later resented me after she became overly involved in wedding plans and I asked him to speak with her. Since then she had not spoken to me for 5 months leading up to the wedding being called off.
I have seen her in about four dreams as well.
And a few nights ago i saw her opening a door for me..she was walking with me and no matter how much I held back...she would not go before me..just sharing.
Thanks again for your thoughts

kesartisty@yahoo.co.uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top