black spider

View previous topic View next topic Go down

black spider

Post by bethel on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:44 pm

I saw my nephew Nicholas being of 4 years old (in real life he is 20), sleeping on his back and dressed with a shirt and tie. The place where he was sleeping seem to be outside and in a higher part, as near a set of stairs. I think I tried to lossen his clothes a little bit, because I thought it could be a little uncomfortable to be sleeping wearing clothes and shoes.
I Then looked through a window and I saw his mom and dad coming. At that moment I saw a spider that moved quickly across the room. An ugly black spider. Then I grabbed a shoe (an old white shoe) and tried to kill the spider, but I did it with caution ... trying to avoid being biten by it ... Then his father came in and I passed the shoe to him and told him to kill the spider ... and I saw he was putting his hand to close to the spider, and I told him to be careful because the spider could be poisonous ... and he said "I don't believe it is poisonous" ... but the atmosphere was scary and night time.

Three days later my husband had the following dream with the same family from my dream:
He saw himself talking on the phone to someone in authority, apparently a police officer or lawyer. They were looking for someone. Then he begins to walk and went up some stairs and heard the person say to him over the phone: "You have to be prepared, this is bad news," and continued to tell him that they recognize the victim by her fingerprints ... It was his sister (my nephew's mom from the dream above) who had died, like someone had killed her. He began to mourn in the dream and said: "This is what the Lord showed to my wife. This is what the Lord showed to my wife"

bethel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: black spider

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Bethel,

I find this so interesting, and as you know it could be danger a head for this young man. I was imagining there are issues with this man that the parent codones and may affect the life of this young man.

these are my thoughts!

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Only a couple thoughts, Bethel -

First, just a question: Is there anything significant for that side of the family in relation to the age of the nephew in your dream? I ask because Mia's page about Babies speaks about how the age of children in dreams can be significant to the meaning behind the dream. I realize he's not a baby, nor was he in the dream, but do you know of anything that happened at that time that could have been a threat from the enemy?

The other thing that I wanted to add is that the negative outcome in your husband's dream doesn't necessarily mean that it WILL happen. If God has revealed the threat to you, it's definitely a call to pray! And, there are many here who would join you in prayer, just so you know!

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bethel on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Thank you for your prayers. I also believe that the Lord is merciful... I really don't know of anything significant that happened when he was 4. We spent some time last night praying for this family and/or anybody that can be represented in the dream. Thank you again! God bless you.

bethel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top