Taking Gasoline Tanks to a Dead Husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking Gasoline Tanks to a Dead Husband

Post by I, A.M. on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:48 am

I have been lost for the past 4 years with no real direction. I have been praying that God will give me a hope & a future.

Last night I dreamed I had helped out 3 women who I knew were addicts in a bad town I used to live in with my former husband whom I loved. I was supposed to help them get their motorcycle ready for a long trip as it got dark out, so I did. Then I walked down the street to get onto my ex-husbands motorcycle and take 3 tanks of gasoline to him. (In real-life, he died in 2005.) I was happy that I would be seeing him again - and I wouldn't have to drive his motorcycle too far away, but I wasn't happy that I was back in that old town, which has always been a bad place to live.

Any revelations on the interpretation of this dream?

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking Gasoline Tanks to a Dead Husband

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:24 pm

I like what comes here below your posts that God is in Control

I also like your sincerity the way you have lived, but let me tell you something dear sister that there is time for everything, a time to surrender fully unto God and just serve him and enthrone HIM in your life. Do not pray for hope and future, just reach out and receive this hope. Hope is a person, the bible talks of Jesus as the hope of Glory. There are forces within you that are tearing you a part, that wants to destroy your soul and life. Come out from these lies and forces that misreprent who you are. Do not be taught by what you experience but embrace the holyspirit because He is your teacher. I here him telling you to come out from a mong them and be separate, touch not the unclean and He will receive you and you shall be a daughter to him. One of the enemies you should come out of is yourself, you have done so much for yourself, believed so much for yourself. Choose now to be about him, use his faith, his love and his power. Do not talk about the 4 years that appear wasted, the Lord wants to do a new thing if you allow him. right now I can hear Isaiah 43 so clearly for you,

“I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake,And I will not remember your sins. “Put Me in remembrance, let us argue our case together; State your cause, that you may be proved right.

Helping the women in the dream speaks of unequally yoking with a life style, walking back to the past not actually this physical place, but simply a place of unbelief. I know you know the Lord , he is calling you into arising and shining.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I, A.M. on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:26 pm

I believe you, Peter. I read Isaiah 43. There is a confirmation in it for me in verse 6. "I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;" My 10 year old daughter, River, was taken from me by my ex-husband who is a prominent lawyer - in Northern USA. I met him when she was 2 so she is not his & after we were married he insisted that I let him adopt her using aggressive tactics. I should have waited but I gave in to his pressures. He has never been a Christian but I married him anyway thinking he was God-sent to help River & I. I have been lost for over 4 years now without her, trying to stay focused on Jesus Christ who has kept me safe. Broke, but safe. I have trusted others too but every time, they have not been trustworthy. WHAT is God calling me to do? Do you know? I am clueless.

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:30 pm

I A M,

When I read your post, I knew you do not need interpretation but a word for the time however harsh and challenging the word of God might be. I know you have lost much things here and there, you have all the reasons to be empty But also its a time for you to dwell with the Lord and not look back. He who the son sets free is free indeed. You have asked what you should do, just embrace the Lord, with all your heart,soul and mind. Know the truth about who you have believed, about his word. Jesus himself said he is the truth, the way and life.Therein you will find the will of God. He has seen you are turning to him, just being in this site means you are seeking truth and the truth is in God. God will not a shame you, he is not like the people who broke your soul. He is mighty to save you. Jeremiah 33:3 ‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know

God is calling you to rest in him, not to do. You are going to be restored in this place of rest. You have not lost your daughter. Focuss on God, turn your eyes from the shortcomings and may you please just worship him in your own way, thats what he is waiting for. Perfection is coming. Sometimes its hard to convince but I pray the holyspirit will reveal to you what God wants to do within and through you.

blessings

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top