Former Pastor Pronouncing Blessing Upon Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former Pastor Pronouncing Blessing Upon Me

Post by luv2przHim on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:39 am

Some of the details in this dream still boggle me. In this dream, in the pulpit of one our sister churches, however, there was 2 rows for the ecclesiastical staff. One row sat higher than the other. On the seat of the Presiding Bishop of our organization was not sitting there but another Bishop (which was my former pastor) was sitting there. For some reason he got up and (I don't know how but) I ended up in his seat but I was looking for something. (The first part of that dream came to pass, the presiding Bishop Parchia passed and my former Pastor became and is the Presider.) This is the part that perplexes me. My former Bishop was coming back to his seat and I was afraid as if I was doing something that I was going to get in trouble for sitting in his seat. (All this time, a service is going on.) I'm trying to get out of the seat but I am stuck. As he's coming for me, he begins to smile and lays hands on me. The congregation begins to rejoice and a family particularly a husband holding a child surrounded by a couple kids is smiling and it feels as if I know them. As the Bishop is pronouncing this blessing, the only thing I heard (because the rest of the prayer could not be understood) was you will never have to worry about money again. Then I woke up.

I really want to understand this dream. Some dreams I don't get the interpretation until the come to fruition.

Thank you!

luv2przHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Former Pastor Pronouncing Blessing Upon Me

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:53 pm

This dream has two parts, the other one is not clear to me either.

I believe God is walking with you to another level of authority, the row that sat higher than the other talks of these, your involvement with the Bishops speaks of these, sitting on his chair. You will have to be confident in this new area you are going into, what you were looking for is what God is giving you, the right to HAVE is now in your hand, money is just part of it. The mind of God is that if he could fulfill the part of dream as you saw it concerning the change of Guard then this too I mean you having the very many keys he is giving you, by sitting on authority WILL ALSO come to pass. Hebrews 7:7 says the lower is blessed by the greater and your Bishop was excising this, we are dealing with symbolism here. He spoke many blessings.If I were you now I will ask God concerning this blessings. He has hidden somethings here because he wants you to go to him and develope an intimacy with him so that you get to know him and what he has for you. I am excited for you, work out your courage and confidence, do not fear. The blessing is spiritual here but it shall work out the physical for you. I wish I was the one, the Lord has visited you and remembered you.

God bless you,

Peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2przHim on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:38 am

Peter,

Thank you SO much for that anointed interpretation. These are some things that the Lord had been speaking in my spirit and that I am currently praying about. Thanks again!!!

luv2przHim happy dance

luv2przHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:43 am

luv2przHim,

I am glad God is confirming what is within you,GLORY BE UNTO HIM.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top