Being chased!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being chased!!

Post by chatia on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:14 am

I have had this dream off and on for some years now.. I know there is indeed a message but not sure. i have been putting off the post but keep thinking about it. Well here it is.....
I see myself running,someone is chasing me. i never turn around to see who it is but I feel scared and my heart is pounding out of my chest.. There is, what i call a trap door in the floor that i found, i lift it open and go down to hide from who is doing the chasing.. I can hear them above me.. I am not sure if there is more than one person chasing me but i can sense some frustration cause they aren't sure where i went.. I feel safe in hiding but at the same time scared and hoping they will not find me..
Thats all i can share that I remember.. The weird thing is having this dream periodically thru out the years.. I remember having this same dream in the past..
Hope someone could help me with this and help me with wondering what this message is about!

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being chased!!

Post by chatia on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:18 am

O one more thing, I feel like this place where i go to hide seems set up like a living quarter.. living room setting....

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherOnia on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi! This is what I get:

Psalm 91:1
Amplified Bible (AMP)

1 HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].

~~~~~~~~~

Also, I have had recurring dreams for years in the past of being chased by an enemy that wanted to kill me, also. And like you i always managed to escape by the end of the dream after hiding. Now, I have not had that dream for a long time. If I'm not mistaken, the dreams went away after I gave my life fully to Jesus and started learning more about Him. I think the dreams that I had meant that the enemy was seeking to destroy me/God's plan for me but God would always provide a way of escape. So as scarey as those dreams were, they actually revealed a good message -- that God is a redeemer and He set me free from whatever plans the enemy had for me.

Therefore, I recommend that you pray for direction and that you are strengthened and given wisdom/gifts of the Holy Spirit to keep you on God's plan for your life. Also pray in tongues, because the Holy Spirit within you prays the perfect will of God over things you may not know to pray over.

Be blessed
~Heather

HeatherOnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:55 am

Hello, Chatia -

When you have these recurring dreams, do your real-life circumstances also have recurring elements? Do you have something that you're afraid of or running away from in real life that has a moment of dominance around the time that you have the dream? I say it like that because your circumstances might be different, but each scenario might hit on the same nerve.

I'm not claiming to know what it relates to, just asking if anything comes to your mind.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chatia on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Sorry it took so long to get back to you all..
Heather thank you so much for encouragement.. I will continue to pray for wisdom and knowledge that He will reveal to me what He wants me to learn or teach me..

Mark, could you clarify a little what you are trying to communicate to me? I want to make sure I am understanding what you are trying to convey I think I know what it is but just need you to be a little more clear..
Once again so sorry for not getting back until now!

God Bless you both! Chatia

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:00 am

I had to refresh this myself since it's been a while! :)

I think what I meant was: You have these repeating dreams over the years where you're running/being chased. With each time that you've had these dreams, do they line up with anything that happens in real life that is a repeated scenario?

This is an example, and not at all meant to relate to your dream: Let's say I have running away dreams each time that, in real life, I'm avoiding an emotion, or a relationship, or...whatever it may be. I'd be able to look at what is recurring in real life and make the connection to the repeat dreams - that way I'd know what the dreams must be about, or at least what they relate to. Then, I could look at the dreams a bit closer and see if there's direction or encouragement from the Lord in the dreams as they relate to real life.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chatia on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:16 am

Its clicking now! It is making so much sense.. Things are coming to the surface instead of me brushing them under the rug! (hiding) Instead facing it and dealing with those issues! Praying for some serious breakthru! Great things are in store.. God is soooooo good! Thank you so much for taking time and getting back to me!

In His Love, Renee

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top