Tornado coming in my direction!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornado coming in my direction!

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:34 am

Hi everyone,

I've never had a tornado dream, but just awoke from one and feel a bit scared (which is how I felt in the dream - I was afraid the tornado would hurt).

In the dream I was waiting for the tornado to hit. My Mom was there with me, comforting me the entire time. She kept telling me that the tornado wouldn't hurt because I would be hit in the head with a "top" of some sort (basically the blow to my head would knock me out, so I wouldn't feel any pain). The focus of the storm was on the perimeter, and it was light gray in color. Toward the end of the dream my Mom grabbed both of my hands. I didn't feel alone in the storm at that point. I closed my eyes to brace for impact and then woke up.

Blessings to you all!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tornado Dreams

Post by I, A.M. on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:09 am

I have had tornado dreams too. They ended up being dreams of warning that something would occur, but I would remain unharmed. After "tornadoes of life" occurred, which were not real live tornadoes, but huge upsets or problems of the day, I remembered my tornado dreams. Now when I dream of a tornado, I am comforted in that God is trying to show me that a huge problem will happen soon, but I am not to worry, not to fear - it too, soon shall pass - and He is there with me. Hope that helps.

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornado coming in my direction!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:09 am

Hello, tbsmilesbig -

Just in case you haven't already taken a look at it, this is the link to Mia's page about tornado dreams: http://www.miasherwood.com/theme_tornado.html

What I, A.M. stated is pretty much what I would say as well. In your dream, I believe that your mother represents the Lord, and He's showing you that you're going to be ok. Yes, the dream is about something that could be seen as a tough time (which you can still pray about!), but the message isn't focused on what that is - it's the fact that He's told you that He's going to comfort you the entire time. He's also told you that He's got a plan so that you don't feel any pain! I think that's awesome! What's more, it sounds like you won't be caught up in the storm as you said the focus was on the perimeter. I think of this verse for you:

Psalm 91:7 - A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Finally, before the storm hits, you've been shown the Lord taking both of your hands. He's now right before you at this point. That's comforting.

So, just to repeat - the dream's not about the storm, but about God's comfort for you!

Bless you,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:11 pm

tbsmilesbig

And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for Godís people in accordance with the will of God. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:27-28

when this come just know that God wants to raise you to a new level and bless you in the right way, you are going to feel this storm but you are going to go through it and your relationship with God will not be affected with this transition. Its not as much of a warning as of victory.

bless you peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:16 pm

tbsmilesbig

Pray about your body,spiritual and emotional wellbeing

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Thank you everyone for your kind words of wisdom and encouragement! I am on board with what you all have said and feel that the Lord is comforting me in the dream. It's just scary to know that something may be coming that is disturbing; it's one thing to know hypothetically that we will at some point face trials, but to be warned by God about something can be jarring, yet it shows His mercy towards us! I guess that's where my trust in Him comes in. praiseGod

Peace to you all and Merry Christmas!!!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:13 am

Update: The tornado has hit and I am VERY thankful the Lord showed me this dream in advance - my exact words were "I feel like I'm in a whirlwind", that's when I knew this dream was manifesting! I am under great emotional distress because of this situation, but I am trusting God to refresh me soon and for me to be able to let all of the dead weight go!!

Blessings to you all and Happy New Year!!! wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:14 am

P.S. The words "emotional upheaval" have been present in my thoughts surrounding this.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:31 am

hi there.. i didnt read any of the posts...

just thought the mother was symbolic to the holy spirit,,comforting u in the hour of your "tornado" promising it wont hurt you.. holding ur hand... u felt u werent alone i too had smiilar dream,..and in the dream it was time for me to get down on my knee's and start praying!!!! seeking God!! it was when the market crashed in 08'... he was showing me tornado will hit country...but He wud protect me.. PTL..

but God is faithful!! In the dream you were protected by

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:06 am

Thank you Lord for your comfort and your peace which will carry us through every situation in our lives. Thank you for giving us warning so we can be sure that you are with us and will never leave us or forsake us! Thank you for allowing trials and tribulations so that we can draw closer to you and trust you even more. Thank you for your divine protection and for every promise that you give us! We pray these things in Jesus name and give you all the glory, honor and praise!

your servant,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:03 am

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Amen!! Thanks to all of you and Happy New Year!!! :hooray:

tbsmilesbig