Unsure of what God is trying to tell me..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unsure of what God is trying to tell me..

Post by callienicolaysen on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 pm

I had a dream last night of two creepy people. I was in the library computer lab checking my facebook. The creepy woman told the creepy man that I was on facebook, like it was a bad thing. The creepy people kept staring at me and taking pictures of me. I finally got weirded out and walked away, to see my cousin, who was nearby, giving me a thumbs up. I heard God saying, "ALWAYS trust your instincts."

Later on in the dream, I was in a room, naked with the creepy man. A Mormon guy friend of mine was talking to someone else. The creepy guy was trying to get me to have sex with him. It was very tempting for me. The Holy Spirit was reminding me to keep my promise to God that I will no longer have premarital sex. Seeing my hesitation, the guy said that if I didn't have sex with him, he would tell lies about me to others. God said in indignation, "That's blackmail! Don't have sex with him." The Holy Spirit told me that everything would be ok if I didn't have sex with him. I listened to God and resisted temptation. As I left that room, I felt God's pride with me in my heart.

In real life, my Mormon guy friend and I are going to San Francisco on Saturday. In the dream, we went to San Francisco where we were talking in a restaurant and he was holding my hands. I was telling him of my frustration over the fact that I had promised God in high school that I would wait until marriage to have sex, but in college, I broke that promise. I told the guy that I wouldn't break my promise again.

Later in the day, the guy and I went to another restaurant, holding hands. We saw a co-worker of mine and I asked her, "What are you doing here in San Francisco?" She replied that she was recording some music here. The guy made a joke to her, and she giggled. I was jealous. At that point at 5:30 am, I woke up.

Not too long after, I fell back asleep and had a continuation of my dream. I dreamt that we were at Disneyland. We were a couple. I had rested on his shoulder, and we held hands. I dreamt that we were going on a ride and I thought we were going to be seated next to each other, but he was seated somewhere else.

Later in the dream, we went to his house and I dreamt that I had started my menstrual period and had spilled blood on his floor. I was super embarrassed and cleaned it up. My father was with us before we went to his house.

What do you think God was trying to tell me within this dream??

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unsure of what God is trying to tell me..

Post by I, A.M. on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:24 am

In your dream you seem to enjoy the company of your Mormon friend. You seem to want to be with him but something holds you back. Then, when there is a possibility that you will lose him to another girl, you make a decision to commit to him. Except, his heart is somewhere else now when you think you should be seated next to each other. Your father represents authority, perhaps a chance to right the wrongs - the blood spilled? The creepy people are watching what you do - and if you do what you are not supposed to do, they intend to let everyone know. Are you sure this is the guy God has intended for you?

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by callienicolaysen on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:24 am

Oh I know he isn't the guy God intended for me...our beliefs are too different...it's just hard cause I am kind of attracted to him...but I am planning on not being with him because I know that is what God would want me to do

callienicolaysen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top