Alligator stuck in mud

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alligator stuck in mud

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:51 pm

I was walking past an alligator that was stuck in thick mud. It was snapping at me but I wasn't afraid. My daughter was afraid to walk past the alligator even though it was stuck. A horse got in front of the alligator...(sort of distracting it) and my daughter walked past it.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alligator stuck in mud

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Some thoughts, and see if they apply. Mud hinders people's ability to maneuver so it is good that you are not in the mud but the alligator. An alligator is viscous with a big mouth and sharp teeth. The bible talks about the enemies mouth and teeth being like swords, knives and arrows. A horse can symbolize the power of God. Seems like the alligator is being hindered from hurting you through the power of God. One of the best ways to hinder the devil is through praise. Whatever your doing it seems like the devil is being hindered, so keep it up. thumbs

2 Chronicles 20:20-22

20And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

21And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endureth for ever.

22And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments (ambush could be the alligator being stuck in the mud) against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Yes I agree...

I do raise up early in the morning anytime between 12midnight and 5am to do praise & worship and warfare prayer.

Praise God! His mercy & love endures forever.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top