Horse Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Horse Dream

Post by javaguytb on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:14 am

Basically over the last 16 years I have seen in a vision (always when I am awake and am fellowshipping with the Father) a horse which to describe this horse it is a cross between a Clydesdale and a racehorse, it's shoulders stand between 7 and 8 feet tall and it is very musclier and fast.

I have noticed that this horse has my personality and is very playful but has a serious side.

Over the years my interactions with this horse has been frolicking in the fields enjoying each otherís company however, this last time about a week ago as I just was about to get up (about 4am) I had another encounter in which I saw my horse but this time it was resting on the ground like it was about to rain and as I approached him he got up turned to me (to the right as I was facing him from his right side) and nudged me with his head and I understood him as if he was talking saying, "come on now, it is time to go it is time to ride".

I also noticed for the first time in the 16 years of these encounters that my horse was fully saddled and bridled.

I say encounters because each time Ii have this experience it does not feel like a dream or vision but like an experience actually leaving me with a memory.

javaguytb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Horse Dream

Post by Shan on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:06 am

I just have to say that I think these encounters are awesome! I have no interpretation really other than it seems God is about to take you on a journey. Just wondering, does your horse have a name?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Horses normally represent power in God for a Christian. But does the horse represent any particular part of your walk with God or ministry? Do you feel like the Lord has been preparing you for anything particular the past 16 years? It seems like he would is telling you to step out and do what the horse symbolizes to you.

Joel 2:4
The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

Jeremiah 12:5 If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top