wolf dream and earliest childhood dream that I still remember clearly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wolf dream and earliest childhood dream that I still remember clearly

Post by CKBE09 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:14 pm

I was dreaming that I saw wolves running towards me from a dsitance. At first I was very scared of them running towards me but when they had reached me I wasnt scared anymore because they were really very friendly (the wolves looked like white husky wolves with little grey). The wolves changed into human beings, I couldnt remember how many there were, about 4 -5 of them and they started speaking to me. they were very chatty and friendly. They started singing together and one of them told me that they are actually howling as wolves in their transformed forms, but I couldnt see it, and I asked how can i see them transformed and they said that I must sing, so I started singing and then I saw them as wolves again (as their transformed bodies) and saw them as wolves howling together.

arent wolves usually a bad sign? I dont think it meant bad in this dream though not sure?

I still remember until this day a dram I had when I was 7 years old. I dreamt I saw Jesus standing at a water feature with angels around him. He was calling me, and I was looking at him from behind the wall, smiling and giggling, I was very shy to go to him. i woke up and was sooo excited I told my mom I saw Jesus, and she said ag its only a dream, I was very upset with her and said to her it was real. but what she had said made me forgot about the dream. Not sure the meaning though but just wanted to share with you all!!!

CKBE09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wolf dream and earliest childhood dream that I still remember clearly

Post by I, A.M. on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:08 am

I like the dream you had about Jesus calling to you when you were 7. I think He was there and invited you to know Him personally! God does speak to us in our dreams! I think He was speaking to you - as a child!!
This is awesome!! I don't ever remember Him speaking to me as a child!! You are blessed! You were chosen by Him - as a little child!!

In your wolf dream, you determined as to whether the wolves were good or evil. It looks to me like maybe IRL they are strangers: people you do not know, who at first you think are bad or are unsure of, but once you get to know them, you realize they are good. In your dream, they were simply explaining to you that they even sing & are human, just like you - even though they look different! That's what I got from this dream. Anyone else have anything?

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CKBE09 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:11 am

Hi, yes thank you I really feel very blessed to have such a dream about Jesus. Its just by His grace that I am fortunate to experience. I forever treasure it in my heart. Its always easier to go to Jesus when you are a child; but God is always faithful even though we run or hide. we need to have childlike faith to receive Him! Thanks for your thoughts I haven't thought about the dream in that way but makes a lot of sense to me what you think! Thank you! All glory to Jesus. I pray that you will experience a unique touch by Jesus in your dreams!

CKBE09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:27 pm

I think this is very interesting about the wolves. recently I dreamed about a cousin of mine that was sharing a prophecy from the Lord and she was a wolf. IRL she is very close to the Lord and when the dream manifested, she was sharing the Heart of the Lord. Let me look up wolves in scripture..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Nope...nothing good. Everything seems to point to wolves as false prophets. I think it could also represent Christians who are a bit ferocious about the way they give the word of the Lord...maybe not in love. Does that make sense?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:41 pm

I think I, AM is onto something here too. When the dream manifests, it may be clearer as to what the symbolism of the wolf means. Please let me know!! LOL cause I'm really curious. I think my dream was about the way my cousin was a bit ferocious about the way she was giving out the Word. I'm interested to know the interpretation...Keep us posted!!
Praying for full revelation from the Holy Spirit!
Blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I, A.M. on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:38 am

I am wondering ... had a thought ... as Christians, we are put into this world as sheep, in the midst of wolves. In some scriptures, we see them as wolves. We may look exactly like them, but inwardly, we are lambs. In other scriptures, false prophets appear to us as sheep, but inwardly, they are ravenous wolves. What does this mean IRL?

The fact that they appear as wolves in her dream - and she sees them as wolves - yet, they are not.

In the past, I have met strangers who I was hesitant about, yet their fruits showed they were kind & gentle. I don't know if this applies here or not. I have also judged others in the past, to be questionable, when they were not. But some were indeed questionable - and their fruits showed I was right in my character judgement of them. (For instance, those firmly posing as strong Christians secretly smoking pot, doing drugs, going to the bars, sleeping around, etc.)

# Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Matthew 7:15

# Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matthew 10:16

# Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.
Luke 10:3

# For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Acts 20:28-30

I, A.M.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top